Make-shift weapons. . . . Why?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Hardballer, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

Can someone please explain to me why the Chinese and the Iranians needed makeshift weapons?

come on, someone knows. :confused:

Could it be because they have no guns!!!?:rolleyes:

I mean, I'm just asking.:(

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  2. alhefner

alhefner New Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Reno, NV
    There is that! Then I also wonder why the lead wasn't flying from the use of "pre-charged pneumatic" rifles. A good machine shop can turn those out in just about any caliber and China is a major source of some really good ones!

Just imagine sending a .50 cal chunk of lead out the muzzle at about 1000fps and using a simple hand pump to recharge after 10 or so shots. Subsonic, heavy projectile and only the sound of the compressed air escaping...easy to quiet that one down.

But then, after good old uncle Sammie takes the firearms away from those who choose to submit, we'll be in about the same shape.

3. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Not sure what a 'make shift' weapon is.:rolleyes:
    Meat cleavers, 2x4s, and shovels seem to work in China.

Wonder how many are classified as assault weapons?:confused::eek:

4. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

media speak.

make·shift (mkshft)
    n.
    A temporary or expedient substitute for something else.
    adj.
    Suitable as a temporary or expedient substitute: used a rock as a makeshift hammer.
    Synonyms: makeshift, expedient, resort, stopgap