Man arrested for threatening Obama

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Rodman, Jun 2, 2009.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

I can't help but wonder how man SWAT TEAMS they will bring for me when they come.
    The local LEO's know where to go when they need extra ammo so when my name pops up I would bet half come down with the instant trots :D
  2. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I am wondering here why Freddie the Fed has taken sunch an interest. I just dont get it. You assemble swat to take a guy cuz hes a vet and had wepons training. Why couldnt Freddie the Fed go in himself, His pimpled ass has got wepons training too and he gets paid alot more. I am gonna be blunt about this but the FBI is a buch of over paid yuppies. Smile sunshine I see you too. watch me closely now, I might do a trick. Hey Freddie, you momma so ugly she got turned down by the town drunk for a man.
  3. alhefner

alhefner New Member

My questions also! Was SWAT needed only because he had military experience and weapons training? What was the actual threat he expressed and how did he express it? Nobody here seems to know or have a reference for those answers.

I don't currently own a firearm BUT over the course of a 20 year career in the Navy, I did receive very good training in use of the .45 semi-auto pistol and Remington 870 12Ga. shotgun in shipboard defense. I was fairly good at the use of both and was also well trained in performing shipboard intruder search and neutralization. Does that mean that a SWAT team is needed for any interaction I may have with law enforcement personnel?
  4. OBrien

OBrien New Member

The question that I have not seen is what did this guy do? Was he a mechanic or cook? If so than swat is really overkill. If he was a seasoned special forces who has been through a lot of combat and is known to be well armed at all times than maybe swat would be understandable for the safety of a few officers who have never had to do anything more than break up a bar fight once or twice in their carrier. Just my thoughts.
  5. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

You know, the more I think about this, the more it just does not add up. Like many others, I think that there are MANY facts missing from this story. Facts that the "fair and impartial" media either does not know or does not wish to share. Also like some others have stated, I think this story is maily being used by the "fair and impartial" media as a way to whip up some fear and doubt concerning "right-wing extremists" and "dangerous" veterans.
  6. obxned

obxned New Member

What exactly was the threat?
  7. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Good question. Can't comment untill I have more data and the Feds won't give any. We will have to wait at least till the arainment.