Man woman wild = now thats refreshment

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Sep 10, 2011.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

One of last night’s shows took the cake.
    The guy in this show (don’t know his name) and his wife Ruth get into scenarios’ that are life threatening. Well last night they made one up where they were stranded in the Bermuda triangle in a small boat with engine failure. Of course they didn't use the anchor and they are being dragged out to sea. Ok, they only have a limited amount of drinking water like one bottle per person. (Stupid) I always get on the boat with only one bottle of water. They use up most of the drinking water on the first day. By the 3rd day there is no drinking water except for approximately 3 oz made from a solar still. Now the guy is having heat stroke. Well he decides to take “rain water” that was collected in the bow of the boat and have his wife give him an enema with it. He says that 15% of the dirty water will be absorbed in the bowel giving him much needed refreshment. OK? So now Ruth takes the gas line off the boat and flushes it in the water and proceeds to give him the life sustaining dirty water enema he has been longing for. Up until now he has looked like death, can’t walk, tired, dehydrated, you know in bad shape. Then after this enema he seems fine. Now I heard him tell his wife “I’m full” while she was you know. Ok so I figure a 16oz bottle of fluid made it in and according to him 15% is absorbed, So that’s what 3 or 4 oz of refreshment? Is that enough to stop heat stroke in its tracks? Is that enough to continue to the next day like he did? Yep cause he looked invigorated on the fourth day.
  2. Juker

Juker New Member

ROFLM-non-enema-ized-AO!!!!!!

It wasn't the water - it was the residual petrol from the fuel line, pepped 'im right up!! :lmao2::dance::lmao2:
  3. Juker

Juker New Member

p.s. Ever since I saw Bear Grylls hold a giant elephant turd overhead and squeeze the juice out of into his mouth, I never leave home without 500 gallons of fresh drinking water strapped to my body.

And of course, it's on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R25Eflr0oJ8
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

5. wyoredot

wyoredot New Member

I could have gone the whole day without knowing this.
  6. armoredman

armoredman New Member

I was eating, thank you for curing my hunger.
  7. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

i was half expecting to be rick-rolled
  8. al45lc

al45lc Active Member

It's an OK show, better than Bear Grylls who has a habit of violating every rule of survival for a little flair and to show off.
    I'd point out that in two episodes of Man,Woman,wild, they had to call it off or call in a medic due to real survival issues, showing that you ain't gonna survive 'em all.
  9. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Fixed that for ya!!!!!
  10. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I will watch "Man Woman Wild, it is what it is, a reality SHOW. I will not watch Bear Grylls, I have no doubts as to his abilities, but like al45lc said he breaks all the rules. My favorite was Les Stroud's show,"Survivorman", and he did make some digs at Bear.
  11. ka64

ka64 Well-Known Member

I liked the Phrase " Positioned to receive ENEMA". Even gettin a tube in da poop shoot he makes it sound Tactical..........
  12. Juker

Juker New Member

According to various websites, including this one (http://www.mykelhawke.com/bio) host Mykel Hawke is a certified, jin-yu-wine bada$$. He also hosts "One Man Army", which can be mildly entertaining.

And ka64, I completely agree that the "tacticool" dialogue used on some of these shows must be for the benefit of the mall ninjas.
  13. Buckshot

Buckshot Active Member

1. There is truth to the concept that a "survival enema" can allow the body to safely absorb fluids (water) from a source that is not fit to drink.

2. Ruth England can give me an enema, a black eye, a piece of cheesecake, or run over me with a car. She can read me her grocery list, burn my breakfast, use me as a footstool, or knock me out of a tree with a bowling ball. I am her humble servant.

3. Mykel is the real deal, and one seriously lucky SOB.
  14. Juker

Juker New Member

ROFLMAO !!! :lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

Attached Files:

15. Country101

Country101 Active Member

Yeah, it's a pretty good show. He kinda anoys me though....