Manastash Ridge 2011 CANCELLED

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by armedandsafe, Mar 6, 2011.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

We have had to cancel the shoot, this year. The following is a note from the host:
    We are scheduling our PNW annual Shoot'n'Hoot for the weekend of June 25, this year. Info in the Upcoming Events folder.

Use this thread to sign up. I just need to know how many in the party and when you will show (Friday, Sat morn, afternoon, Sunday, etc.) There is a practical limit on how many we can have on site, so sign up early. :D

Any questions, drop me a line.

Pops
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011
  2. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

Re: Manastash Ridge 2011

Dang, I won't be up there until August. I still plan on getting out to the range in Tacoma and doing some shooting up north a bit.

Ya'll have fun and enjoy!
  3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Well, the flooding has us in a pickle. All access to our spot is closed and it is forbidden to be found inside the boundaries. We are hoping they will get the road open for us for the shoot, but it looks only 50/50, right now. I'll keep you guys posted.

Pops
  4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Well, we might have an alternate route into the cabin site. However, it is about 12 miles of dirt and gravel Forest Service and logging roads.

I'm starting a new business, so I might not make it this year. I have made some commitments and have to make some serious progress in the next 2 weeks or the boss won't let me off for that weekend.

Pops