Mannlicher rifle

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by mattu, Dec 19, 2009.

1. mattu

mattu New Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Hello.

I have a Mannlicher Y1903/14 rifle with Steyr 1914 on the left side. The bolt has a number E2686 stamp on the lever. It looks like it also has a stamp under the 86 as well. as the top 86 is larger than the original number. I am trying to find out an approx worth to this rifle. Any thoughts from anyone?

2. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Athens, Georgia
    We need pictures, mattu...and by the way, welcome to the forum..

3. mattu

mattu New Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Ok. I'll upload some. I was just looking for a quick range. Thanks.

4. deadin

deadin Well-Known Member

May 16, 2006
    Can't give you a price range until we know what you have.
    The Mannilicher M1903/14 is a Greek issue rifle or carbine. Value will depend on originality and condition. If it's still in original military configuration and in decent condition I would guess $300-400 plus. Even more for a carbine. If it's been "sporterized" (as many were), nowhere near as much.