Man's Best Friend?

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by johnnyehlers, Apr 13, 2012.

1. johnnyehlers

johnnyehlers Member

I showed this to my furry little girl, and she told me the only reason she tolerates me is because I make her look so good. Boy was I ever heart broken. :(

I think every human should get a chance to read this!!!!

"Dogs Welcome"
    A man wrote a letter to a small hotel in a midwest town he planned to visit on his vacation. He wrote: I would very much like to bring my dog with me. He is well-groomed and very well behaved. Would you be willing to permit me to keep him in my room with me at night?"

An immediate reply came from the hotel owner, who wrote: SIR: "I've been operating this hotel for many years. In all that time, I've never had a dog steal towels, bedclothes, silverware or pictures off the walls. I've never had to evict a dog in the middle of the night for being drunk and disorderly. And I've never had a dog run out on a hotel bill. Yes, indeed, your dog is welcome at my hotel. And, if your dog will vouch for you, you're welcome to stay here, too."

:halo:
  2. Trevor1837

Trevor1837 New Member

3. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Love it, gotta show this to a few FB dog lovers, if you don't mind.
  4. flintlock

flintlock Active Member

Nicely done! A hotel owner with sense, and a sense of humor.
  5. gcalloway

gcalloway New Member

wonderful, I am going to a fund raiser tonight for rescued dogs. I will pass this story along.