Marble's Game Getter

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by jb4249, Mar 12, 2010.

1. jb4249

jb4249 New Member

I got a Marble's Game Getter about a year ago. It had 15" barrels so I had it rebarrled to 18". I got it back today. The smith did a nice job. It still needs a little cleaning and will be ready for the range in a week or so. It has the original sight and folding stock. Not perfect but not too bad either. I am looking for some reproduction items for it. Like the sheath and the box like the one it came in. I have seen these things on Ebay and / or ********* but none there now. So if any of you guys know where I can find any repro items for this piece let me know
    Thanks - JB4249
  2. old semperfi

old semperfi Active Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    shoot us a picture,we are always glad to see some of the older stuff from time to time. old semperfi
  3. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Wow, there is a blast from the past. Is this an original or a reproduction? I haven't seen one since I was a kid and some of my old school chums used to get to use their dads old gun. Mostly in the winter and mostly for rabbits. It was perfect for us since we were kind of small. Can't help you with your question but it was a neat old gun.
  4. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

5. jb4249

jb4249 New Member

Here are a few pictures. It is nice and I hope it shoots as good as it looks. I contacted Marbles to see if I can get a box
    Thanks, Ted

Attached Files: