1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

March against Illegal Immigrants

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bruce FLinch, May 15, 2007.

1. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Anyone heard of this?

Please help to spread this message across America. On June 14-16 , next month, there will be a march to demonstrate AGAINST illegal immigrants in our country. This march will be nation wide. The immigrants have been marching and demonstrating and our Government has been pampering and rewarding them for their actions. Our voices cannot be heard sitting on our couches watching the news after working all day. We need to do as they are and join together so that our representatives will see that we are tired of them not listening to the American citizens. www.lframerica.com/march2.html This is a link to the site which explains about the march. They are asking that our government follow our present laws and that immigrants must abide by them. To become a citizen, they must follow our Constitution which requires them to learn the ENGLISH language, put down their flag and take up ours, and apply legally. We need to get everyone we know this message and ask that all get involved. We need marches , motorcycle arcades, and our flags flown to show our support. Everyone that can needs to walk, drive, crawl to our state capitols on the 16th to show our support. If we cant make it to the capital, have marches to the town courthouses, have rallies, whatever and however we can. Please read the link and then forward this message to everyone on your messenger list. WE NEED TO GET THE MESSAGE ABOUT THIS MARCH SPREAD ACROSS ALL OF OUR STATES. PLEASE DO YOUR SHARE, FORWARD THIS. WE HAVE ONLY A SHORT TIME TO SPREAD THIS MESSAGE.................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  2. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Had not heard of it.
    I have now.

From their web site, it "looks like" quite a few groups will be participating.
    I did a quick look at a few of web pages (sites) of these groups.
    Not many seem to have any info about this march on them.

My state is not represented.........yet.
  3. Rommelvon

Rommelvon New Member

Thanks for posting, first I have heard, I will pass this along to all I know
  4. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

thanks for the link! i hadnt heard about it either! SC isnt a state represented yet....