Margret Hornady supports Dem

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, Oct 12, 2012.

1. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

76Highboy, thanks for clearing up this matter, there are too many people on this forum that jump to conclusions or believe anything they read without question.
  2. al45lc

al45lc New Member

3. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Your welcome. I am not here to point fingers or blame but that just did not sound right to me. All the big name gun companies are under attack from all sides so I just am careful to check things out first. One thing I have learned, all these companies are ready to back up their positions quickly. A simple "Contact us" at the bottom of their web page will get lots of results quick.

Also, I will bet that the person that started this little "Rumor" is out there on a gun forum some where laughing because they know they started something that is not true.
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  4. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

And what would have been done if they had supported this person?
  5. 76Highboy

That is easy to answer. I would get rid of their E.Q. and go with brand X,,, even if it were not as good of a brand.
  6. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

thanks for the work there Highboy!

I usually buy Noslers and Sierras but I like some of Hornady's stuff also. I'm not sure I'd boycott them entirely over that but I'm pleased to see the response there.
  7. Double D

Really? That surprises me.
  8. 76Highboy

Why would that surprise you? I don't wear anything but Wrangler pants because Lee and Levi's support the libs. I buy either "White's" brand boot's or Cabala's brand shoes because once again, I watch where and who my money goes to. I don't go to movies unless it has an actor that I care for and it has to have a anti lib story line (the last one was the story about the guy who ended up being eaten by the alpha wolf, I thought it was pro-kill wolf movie so we went with family to watch it). That comes to about one movie every 1 to 2 years AND I only go to the dollar movies. I won't pay full price for HollyWeird movies. I don't subscribe to cable TV because most of the garbage on there is pretty liberal and I won't waste my time. I have been home since last Thursday and have only turned the TV on to see if Gunsmoke might be on during the day and to see how the Dallas Cowboys were doing last night which wasn't good and even though I am a Dallas fan I pay almost zero attention to pro ball because it has lost my attention due to the money grubbers. I listen to the radio to get the BSU games. Pepsi-Cola is my favorite beverage but I drink less ans less of it because they are liberal scumholes. If I see and in store product with a celebrity with a smug smiling face next to it I DON'T BUY IT. I don't buy snack foods that support the liberal movement (Ben and Jerry's ice cream,,, not in this house hold). I don't support the AARP and never will. I will seek other alternatives when I am at that age. I know it is impossible to cut out everyting that is liberal but I try to make my stand. I have written many companies asking them what their political stances are and that is a great way to let them know that I will not support them in any way shape or form if they support the liberal left.

Switching to an RCBS or going to straight Lee equipment would be easy for me to do if I knew that Hornady was supporting the liberals. Thank God they are not though because that would have ruined my day.

Thanks for asking Dan.
  9. Double D

Well, since you asked, there have been 2 people join the forum as of late that supported obama and so far not one word has been said. I guess it surprises me when I see folks threaten to be so staunch against anything or anyone in support of dems from a distance but yet so neutral. Just wondering. No questions, no debates, nothing.
  10. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

Good to know about Wranglers, that's all I wear for pants anymore. I have the cargo pants, love 'em to death.

I would hate to have to consider a boycott of something I love so much! And I'm on the front of a Hornady catalog in '99 with a hornady shirt, so proof of guilt by association, haha!
  11. 76Highboy

Put a pic up so we can see. Ya, the Wrangler ripp stop is all I wear. Hurry, post a pic you super star.
  12. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

my scanner is busted, staring at the catalog right now.... crap!

I'll take a photo... you guys just want to see my butt, I know what you're up to, hahaha!
  13. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

[​IMG]

I'm the nerd in the bottom photo, bottom right sitting down, BDU pants and my M14 complete with shaved head. Left for basic training the next month, felt I needed a jump start into army life I guess.

(2000 catalog, I lied) the photo was in August '99 though, I was 18 years young.

1999 Junior hi-power National Trophy Team Match champions. Miss those days, I will be back to Camp Perry before long. Kids need a few years but pretty soon I'll be smacking targets with the M1A again (and polluting the lake behind the targets, haha!)

Very glad to see that response from Hornady though still!
  14. zachp

zachp New Member

Just thought I would share Hornadys Facebook post from Saturday.

Hornady
    Saturday
    This post is in response to those who have recently contacted us regarding Margaret Hornady-David.

Those of you who are familiar with Hornady Manufacturing Company, its management, and Steve and Jason Hornady know that our support of our industry is clear, “the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.” We love the shooting and hunting sports; insinuation that we would support any other position is wrong. Comments suggesting that we have, should stop; they are ridiculous.

Margaret Hornady-David does not work for Hornady Manufacturing, nor is she an owner of the company.

We actively support and participate in the NRA, the NSSF and numerous other industry organizations. If you question our support of the industry you are welcome to contact them and ask.

The thought that we would support anything opposing the shooting and hunting sports is absurd.
  15. langenc

langenc Member

This is the way to do it BUT we must let the one we are not buying so they know--

Ben & Jerrys is a BAD one....I even told the local hardware about them when they put in some of B & Js ice cream snaks.