Marine Sgt Major

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by Gunfyter, Jun 6, 2003.

1. Gunfyter

Gunfyter New Member

A crusty old Marine Corps SgtMaj found himself at a gala event downtown, hosted by a local liberal arts college. There was no shortage of extremely young, idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the Sgt Major for conversation.

She said, "Excuse me, SgtMajor, but you seem to be a very serious man. Are you this way all the time, or is something bothering you?"
    "Negative ma'am," the Sgt Maj said, "just serious by nature."

The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said, "It looks like you have seen a lot of action."
    The SgtMaj short reply was, "Yes ma'am, a lot of action."

The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said, You know, you should lighten up a little - relax and enjoy yourself." The SgtMajor just stared at her in his serious manner.

Finally the young lady said, "You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when is the last time you had sex?"
    The SgtMaj looked at her and replied, "1955."

She said, "Well there you go; you really need to chill out and quit taking everything so seriously - I mean, no sex since 1955, isn't that a little extreme?"
    The SgtMajor, glancing at his watch, said in his matter-of-fact voice, "Oh, I don't know. It's only 2130 now."
  2. riderbob

riderbob New Member

Just west of " You sure do live a long way from

OOOOOOYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rider
  3. wuzzagrunt

wuzzagrunt New Member

LOL! I'm stealin' it!