Marines, police prep for mock zombie invasion

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by firefighter1635, Oct 29, 2012.

1. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Active Member

2. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Calvary Chapel Conference Center; Murrieta,CA
    They're practicing to take us on.
  3. 45silverback

45silverback New Member

And people called me an idiot, racist, alamist, etc, etc, etc, when I said that the whole zombie thing is a metaphor for large scale civil unrest and the type of individual that will be taking part in the looting and what-not....
  4. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Don't recall whether it was an Army or Marine exercise, but one took place here about ten or fifteen years ago. Apparently it was intended to be a study of interactions between occupiers and occupied, psyops - winning hearts and minds etc., intel gathering, and so forth. Final judgement of the umpires once it was over and done with? Occupied -1, Occupiers - 0.
  5. ShawnDow

ShawnDow Member

I want to know who the "wounded VIP" is :rolleyes:...... May be one of the "Zombies" needs to practice their "biting" skills a little more! :AR15firing: