Marines refused service in Texas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by berto64, Feb 8, 2006.

1. berto64

berto64 Active Member

C'mon you Texians, what's up with these sand monkeys?

Subject: Arab service station owners in TX refuse to serve two marines, true! Contasct number at the bottom

Seamus reports to All hands:

Our neighbor, Bob Angleovich, here in Gettysburg, sent this, and I checked to see if this is on any search engines. It is not! So I called the number listed below, and spoke with Chief Petty Officer Ray Haas, in Marietta, TX, and he assured me, with the word of a retired Navy CPO, that this happened just as he wrote it. I also asked him if I should remove his address and telephone number, and he said to leave it right where it is.

The newspaper in Gun Barrel, TX is now trying to find the names of these two Marines. I would expect this story to get "legs" quickly, and the "list" just got longer, but certainly not with our mainstream media.

CPO Ray Haas is now locked on the All Hands and I am sending him a jug of Gung Ho.

Thanks Bob,

Seamus
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marines Refused Service

Happened on Jan. 31, 2006

In Gun Barrel City, TX two US Marines in Dress Blues walked into a Shell Station and were told they would not serve them and told to leave. So they went to the Fina Station across the street and told them that they were refused service at the Shell. At this time a women went over to the Shell Station and ask why they refused service to the two Marines and were told that they are over there killing their people. The Shell is owned & operated by Arab people. As this information went out the News Paper in Gun Barrel wanted to know the names of the Marines. They are going to run an article on this incident. As I see it this is a long way from being over knowing the mind and heart set of Texas people. All this happened on the 31st. on Jan. and my daughter, (who was married to a former Marine, now deceased, and has a daughter in the Marines) is on top of trying to get this info. , and all the while here at home we have a granddaughter in the Marines, One in the Army Reserves, and a grandson HM3, in the Navy. Therefore, my wife, US Navy, myself US Navy Ret., all this hits very close to home, and me a Shell card holder, will call Shell, got that right. From me the word is going out to all Military people I know and the list is getting longer.

Raymond R. Haas
    ENC/DV US Navy Ret
    45 County Road 2360
    Marietta, TX 75566

903-835-1304 feel free to call.

inplanotx New Member

I think if they publish the name of the Shell station, there won't be one there long. I fo one would take a ride south to watch the fun. Time to put those bastids out of business and send them home to help their fellow ............, no, won't say it. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  3. blackhawkkid308

blackhawkkid308 Member

ship them home on the front of a maverick
    bhk223
  4. KyBlaster

KyBlaster New Member

5. wolfgang2000

wolfgang2000 New Member

:mad: HMMMM these are GAS stations, anybody got a match? :mad:
  6. dge479

dge479 New Member

Wow , if I said what I wanted, Id get knocked off the board.
  7. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

I would be happy to help the owner of that GAS STATION move to his home town (cemetery)
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  8. ryan_marine

ryan_marine New Member

Where is the bond fire? I will bring the wennies.. Whoops they are already own them... Start the fire I will be on my way to tell the stories.

Ray
  9. henry0reilly

henry0reilly Member

This is just unbelievable.

I'm wondering if the incident reported by snopes which was true might have inspired the station across the street from the towel-head-owned Shell to make this up?

Henry (the cynic)
  10. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Hey Six! Looks like we have another in Fort Worth! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  11. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

This would be a great time to post all of those "offensive" cartoons all over there establishments!!

I don't get this kind of mentallity at all and I doubt that anyone here could explain it to me either.
  12. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Too pissed to talk (type)
  13. JohnK3

JohnK3 New Member

I would suggest that nobody do anything rash.

Instead, show them what AMERICAN FREEDOM really means.

It means the freedom to not buy any more gas from that station.

It means the freedom to peaceably assemble where potential patrons of the gas station can see signs explaining what happened.

It means the Fina across the street has the freedom to advertise that they will gladly serve Marines and other military personell.

It means that the Arabic nutcases that own the Shell have the freedom to lose money.

Welcome to America. Nobody guarantees you a free ride. You have to earn it.
  14. Kimber Man

Kimber Man New Member

It's sad...............what they should do is send them back to their own county
  15. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

JohnK3, I'm glad you said that. I agree wholeheartedly.

Let's face it. This is America, and a business owner (i.e. private property owner) has the right to refuse service to whomever he pleases. Or at least, SHOULD have that right. If those Arab gas station owners want to be that way, hey, it's their right.

But it's our right not to give them our money. Their stupidity and arrogance will cost them business, and I hope they end up dirt-poor because of it. No illegal behavior necessary on our part. No destruction of property or threats. Just good old American consumers being smart about where they spend their money.

The fact that this is in Texas is irrelevant. Arabs own gas stations all over this nation, and many of them feel no obligation to the US or to our military. But because this particular instance is in Texas, it will become a local controversy, and I feel quite certain these businesses will soon become non-profitable.