1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Mark of the beast?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Juker, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Juker

Juker New Member

Since long before our time, believers have pondered how the mark of the beast will be applied to those remaining on earth after the Rapture. antichrist will require all to take the mark in order to function in the new world order that will exist for seven years during the Tribulation, until Christ returns at the battle of Armageddon. Those who refuse the mark are guaranteed execution on earth, but a martyr's crown in Heaven.

What is this mark to be? A tattoo? Something visible? Some sort of chip? As we advance ever closer to the end of days, modern technology is providing many answers to things our ancestors could not comprehend in Biblical prophecy.

Looks like this might just do the trick...

http://news.illinois.edu/news/11/0811skin_electronics_JohnRogers.html
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

To me rejecting the mark of the beast is to reject that way of life. Like living on your land and farming for yourself and supporting yourself. I cant see anyone who doesn't have land being able to do this. They are going to be dependent on the "system" to eat, sleep, live period. The "beast" wants total control of everything a man needs to live so man can't have free will to choose without consequenses. The beast will make us an offer we can't refuse.

And GE will lead the way. "GE brings the devil to life"
  3. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I think we need to be more aware the preceeding events.

Isn't the antichrist supposed to have survived a mortal head wound?
  4. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

That definitely brings it a step closer.
  5. cycloneman

YOu mean the antichrist will be brain damaged?

I dont think your gona see the one who rules with the forked tongue till the
    system is in place to rule your every move. Then the devil will show himself.

"Next time no more mr nice guy"

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  6. Juker

Juker New Member

The antichrist will indeed suffer a mortal head wound during the Tribulation, and will be indwelled by Satan, and "resurrected". Unbelievers throughout the whole world will be amazed and deceived.

But, as this event occurs during the Tribulation (after the Rapture), I won't be here to see it.
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  7. cycloneman

Oh i see. Something like what happened to Giffords?
  8. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

That's kinda what I was thinking. But she wasn't killed.
    JFK perhaps? Who would believe it?
  9. The Duke

The Duke New Member

Yep....Dur Fuerer shot himself in the head...stranger things have happened...
  10. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

You know, you have seen obamas insignia.
  11. Python

Python Former Guest

An offer that we must refuse.
  12. Python

Python Former Guest

:yeahthat:
  13. Palmetto

Palmetto New Member

The mark sounds like it is tied to currency. They are unable to buy and sell... Anyone without the mark can't be part of the New World Order of the Beast and Antichrist.

It could easily be some type of electronic identification chip.
  14. Palmetto

Palmetto New Member

We all assume that we won't be part of the Tribulation events. That is providing we are raptured before the beginning. I see verses that can support a Mid-Trib Rapture. Regardless, things could get extremely bad for Christians leading up to that time. God allowed Hitler to commit many atrocities before he was silenced and it wasn't in the tribulation period. We Christians could experience some of the same horrors prior to being raptured, we aren't immune.
  15. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

at least some of us will go down fighting :AR15firing: