Marrying into Islam , a sad ending to sad storey

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 18, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

After marrying a guy who was Islamic and seemed moderate a lady left taking her 1 year old daughter with her and filing for divorce , which is granted , the islamic does not wish to pay anything out so hides his assests etc but the Government makes him pay child support the result ?

he took his new girlfriend with him to collect the kid and...

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8143727

A man charged with the stabbing murder of his two-year-old daughter will be seen by a psychiatric nurse, a court has been told.

Ramazan Acar, 23, appeared behind security glass during a preliminary hearing in the Melbourne Magistrates Court on Friday.

He is charged with stabbing his two-year-old girl, Yazmina, to death, after picking her up from his ex-partner's house at Hallam, in Melbourne's southeast, for an access visit on Wednesday evening.

Police alleged during an earlier out-of-sessions hearing that Acar threatened to kill Yazmina during several telephone calls made to him by the girl's mother as he drove to an address at Campbellfield, near Meadow Heights.

Acar then allegedly stabbed his little girl at the Campbellfield address and dumped her body at Greenvale.

The out-of-sessions hearing was told Acar returned to Campbellfield, where he allegedly set fire to his four-wheel drive.

Yazmina's body was found in a field beside the Greenvale Reservoir, near his home, about 1.35am (AEDT) on Thursday.

An autopsy found she died from multiple stab wounds.

A magistrate ordered Acar be seen by a psychiatric nurse.

Acar held his unshaven head in his hands during the brief hearing.

A 23-year-old Campbellfield woman also arrested by police was released without charge.

Acar, of Meadow Heights in Melbourne's north, was remanded in custody to face the same court next March

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Islam ... what else can i say , poor little thing butchered so he did not have to pay for her ..
  2. 308 at my gate

308 at my gate New Member

That is one messed up religion.
  3. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Hey Jack remember that feller I mentioned to you some time back, When My cousin was married to him he used to beat her and spit on her, he tried that in front of my dad and the ole man liked to have killed him. Shortly after is when they got the divorce. I bet if Trudy would have gave birth to a girl he would have been a touch worse. I know he didnt come around much after the ole man put the fear of god into em. Oh by the way he lost his teaching job in Philly but he is still working out of Mississippi.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

cool!!! didn't think it'd take long .. hey send me the latest and we'll see if we can ruin that gig for him too ;)

payback's eh ;) and the good part is you can go back after a year or so and stick it to em again .. speaking of which we aint shaken up the old Sheik Taj lately neither , time to rattle his cage ( he took off to egypt last time swearing he was seeing men in black balaklava's outside his window chanting the call of Iblis ( sorta like the grim reaper but for islamic's )

i was hoping he'd have a stroke or something but he took off instead.. he got back a few weeks ago , time to play some more , hmm shall we haunt the mosque ? sick a jin onto him ?? i think the 'visits' have had their run.. lets find something fun....