Martinez is out

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bcj1755, Aug 7, 2009.

1. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_senate_martinez_resigns

He's one of the Republicans that voted to confirm Sotomyaor to SCOTUS, so I say good riddance:mad:
  2. Mouton

Mouton New Member

He was facing an uphill fight, yeah, like climbing Mt Everest. This clown has been supportive of every middle of the road piece of legislation to come down the pike. Besides that, he was in favor of the Amnesty for Illegals immigration bill, he voted for both Holder and Geitner besides voting for Soto. He comes from the RINO side of the house and feared reelection simply because a GOPer running as a dem lite cannot compete against anyone from the demo left.

Crist, whose only good point is he supports the second amendment albeit he is another RINO, will be in a primary against strong conservative Marco Rubio. Who he appoints in the interim should be a challenge but I am sure he will find another RINO to put in to run the shop for a year till he suspects he will get elected.

Vince
  3. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

I wouldn't vote for ol' Mel to be the County Dog Catcher. He's the ultimate RINO and racist.:(:mad::(:mad::(:mad:
  4. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    Goodby, farewell and don't let the door hit you on the bum on your way out...
  5. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

I think the worst thing he did was screw every other Hispanic/Latino/whatever-the-hell-you-call-'em's chance to get elected.

A congress-critter is supposed to be a representative of the folks in his state. He's supposed to vote the way WE want, not his own personal agenda. So what's the last thing Mel does? Votes to appoint a judge WE don't want, because she is a "fellow Latina". So when Pedro Gomez runs for election, all the Cubans in Miami will vote for him. But the white folks, that might have voted for this unknown will be thinkin', "No, all them Cubans do is vote for stuff that helps the Cubans. We need someone representing all 18 million Floridians, not just the 1.5 million Cubans in Miami."
  6. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Mel is lower then whale dung at the bottom of the oceans. He should be hung out to dry and someday maybe the folks of Florida will find out how much he has made in bribe money while in Washington.
  7. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

8. artabr

artabr New Member

Don't let the door knob hit ya where the Good Lord split ya.
    Garbage in, Garbage out. :rolleyes: :mad:

Art
  9. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

The rats are leaving the sinking lib ship (even the RINO's) :)
  10. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

Maybe Mel wanted to jump to the Democrat Party and they told him no, he is too conservative.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Maybe not.:p

I miss Connie Mack. I ain't gonna miss Mel. Maybe we can send Nelson packing in four years. Him and Obama, they could commiserate.
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2009