Marxism in America

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Shooter45, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

you and rooter have similar minds i see
  3. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Shooter, that was beautiful.:D

Thank you!
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

5. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Lt. Gen. hits a home run with that very brief commentary!

I hope he runs for the office of POTUS.

EDITED to add content.
    Maybe this should be it's own thread, but there we go.

Obama Just Got His Private Reserve Army

Remember this speech that Barack Obama gave back in 2008 eluding to the fact that he wanted a civilian army force that doesn't swear to uphold the Constitution:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXvLWB_NLKE&feature=player_embedded

Well, it looks like Obama has gotten his way…and no one seems to have noticed. It is buried in the Senate revisions to the health care bill.
    Subtitle C–Increasing the Supply of the Health Care Workforce
    Sec. 5201. Federally supported student loan funds.
    Sec. 5202. Nursing student loan program.
    Sec. 5203. Health care workforce loan repayment programs.
    Sec. 5204. Public health workforce recruitment and retention programs.
    Sec. 5205. Allied health workforce recruitment and retention programs.
    Sec. 5206. Grants for State and local programs.
    Sec. 5207. Funding for National Health Service Corps.
    Sec. 5208. Nurse-managed health clinics.
    Sec. 5209. Elimination of cap on commissioned corps.
    Sec. 5210. Establishing a Ready Reserve Corps.
    Subtitle D–Enhancing Health Care Workforce Education and Training​
    See the Patient Protection Affordable Care Act, page 1312:

SEC. 5210. ESTABLISHING A READY RESERVE CORPS.

Section 203 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 204) is amended to read as follows:

SEC. 203. COMMISSIONED CORPS AND READY RESERVE CORPS.
    (a) ESTABLISHMENT–

(1) IN GENERAL.–here shall be in the Service a commissioned Regular Corps and a Ready Reserve Corps for service in time of national emergency.

(2) REQUIREMENT.–All commissioned officers shall be citizens of the United States and shall be appointed without regard to the civil-service laws and compensated without regard to the Classification Act 2 of 1923, as amended.

(3) APPOINTMENT.–Commissioned officers of the Ready Reserve Corps shall be appointed by the President and commissioned officers of the Regular Corps shall be appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate.

(4) ACTIVE DUTY.–Commissioned officers of the Ready Reserve Corps shall at all times be subject to call to active duty by the Surgeon General, including active duty for the purpose of training.

(5) WARRANT OFFICERS.–Warrant officers may be appointed to the Service for the purpose of providing support to the health and delivery systems maintained by the Service and any warrant officer appointed to the Service shall be considered for purposes of this Act and title 37, United States Code, to be a commissioned officer within the Commissioned Corps of the Service.

(b) ASSIMILATING RESERVE CORP OFFICERS INTO THE REGULAR CORPS.—Effective on the date of enactment of the Affordable Health Choices Act, all individuals classified as officers in the Reserve Corps under this section (as such section existed on the day before the date of enactment of such Act) and serving on active duty shall be deemed to be commissioned officers of the Regular Corps.
    [Note here that those personally appointed by BO -- without advice and consent of the Senate -- automatically become a part of the Regular Corps. Ed.]

(c) PURPOSE AND USE OF READY RESERVE.–

(1) PURPOSE.–The purpose of the Ready Reserve Corps is to fulfill the need to have additional Commissioned Corps personnel available on short notice (similar to the uniformed service’s reserve program) to assist regular Commissioned Corps personnel to meet both routine public health and emergency response missions.

(2) USES.–The Ready Reserve Corps shall–

(A) participate in routine training to meet the general and specific needs of the Commissioned Corps;
    (B) be available and ready for involuntary calls to active duty during national emergencies and public health crises, similar to the uniformed service reserve personnel;
    (C) be available for backfilling critical positions left vacant during deployment of active duty Commissioned Corps members, as well as for deployment to respond to public health emergencies, both foreign and domestic; and
    (D) be available for service assignment in isolated, hardship, and medically underserved communities (as defined in section 399SS) to improve access to health services.
    (d) FUNDING.—For the purpose of carrying out the duties and responsibilities of the Commissioned Corps under this section, there are authorized to be appropriated such sums as may be necessary to the Office of the Surgeon General for each of fiscal years 2010 through 2014. Funds appropriated under this subsection shall be used for recruitment and training of Commissioned Corps Officers.

I bet no one thought President Obama was creating another army with health care, but it looks like it has happened.
    Posted by R Bentley at 3/27/2010 05:25:00 PM
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  6. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I just got through watching this video. A friend had sent it to me. So I rushed right over here to post the link and lo and behold shooter beat me to it. The gen. is right on the money and basically summarizing what we've all been saying for awhile now.

The thing is, we know what's been happening but what do we do about it? i know we can speak our minds through our vote, but what if it's not enough? What if who we vote for doesn't win because the majority of Americans have been indoctrinated all of their lives into the marxist mindset?

It's funny how much we can think alike. When I was watching the video i was thinking what Marlin said. This is the kind of man we should be electing president.