Match Grade Mosin trigger!!!

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by JLA, Aug 6, 2009.

1. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

HUBER CONCEPTS! I ordered a new trigger for my Mosin last friday. It came in the mail and now my Nagant has a 1.5 lb trigger with no creep:D Woo Hoo! Im happier than a tornado in a trailer park! The trigger is simple in design and so easy to intall my 6 yr old daughter could do it... It uses the factory sear and trigger pin. The difference between a factory unit and the huber unit is that the huber utilizes an adjustable ball bearing instead of a smooth hump where the trigger touches the sear. all you do is move the set screw clockwise to take the creep out and lighten the pull. and you dont even have to take the rifle apart to adjust it. just remove the bolt and turn the screw and replace the bolt. the trigger is friction free and looks and feels just like a factory trigger. the only fitting required is to remove a slight amount of material from the floor of the action channel inside the stock where the trigger protrudes. a quick hit with a dremel tool and youre in business. All mosin owners should have one on thier rifle...
  2. pawn

pawn New Member

Excellent post :D Got pics and maybe a weblink?

~pawn

3. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

4. spitfire_er

spitfire_er New Member

I designed and built a drop in part that does the same thing, and you keep your original trigger. I have not checked the poundage, but it does take out 97% of the creep when set properly.