Mauser HSc w/holster

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by klf2278, Oct 4, 2010.

1. klf2278

klf2278 New Member

Recently inhereted a Mauser HSc, with two mags and holster, all in very good condition. S/N 783746, Eagle over M (Navy.) Holster is stamped Eagle over "aA76" as well as "1941" and "P.Mod 27." All S/N match, grips original, bluing excellent.

My father stated that when he was drafted for the Korean War, his father gave this to him to carry for personal protection. Curious as to it's value, (sentimental is priceless,) still getting more stories from my father.

Thanks for any feedback.
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  2. Danny

Danny Member

Hello,
    I have one of these, but it is early army with the correct holster and mags. The holster you have is incorrect. It is for the Czech model 27. That hurts the price as a rig. The pistol, being Navy, should bring at least 800 or more. I would not let mine go for less than 1200 & have been offered that. Sounds like a nice pistol and could you please post some pics for us for a more accurate evaluation?
    Kindest Regards
    Danny::)
    NOTE: Your holster was manufactured in Czech.
  3. codydog

codydog New Member

4. klf2278

klf2278 New Member

Danny,

Thanks for your and information. I have attached a few pics of the gun and holster.

Attached Files:

5. Danny

Danny Member

Are there any markings on the grip straps & also does the number on the frame match the slide?
    Danny:)
  6. klf2278

klf2278 New Member

See this pic. The numbers on the frame and the slide do match. Both mags have the Mauser markings.

Attached Files:

7. Danny

Danny Member

:)Everything is nice & a valuable weapon. Keep looking & find that hSc holster to the outfit.
    Congrats on such a fine firearm.
    Danny
  8. klf2278

klf2278 New Member

Thanks for your time and feedback.