Mauser K43 made by Walther.

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by hoser1, Jun 16, 2006.

1. hoser1

hoser1 New Member

Got this one back in the mid 60'2 out of a barrel of military rifles for $50.
    The stock has a rubber recoil pad on it and no sling cutout but I doubt if they had aftermarket stocks for those back then. The reciol pad is definately not original. I will read up on how to post pictures and try it. I have one on my computer already. The bore is dark but I am going to try popgunner's advice on getting the barrel hot and scrubbing it at the range. Those old corrosive primers have done a job on that barrel I'm afraid. Shoots great. finish is great. I don't know how to give it a % number though. Very accurate gun. I will never sell it but I could make a killing parting it out on Ebay.
  2. hoser1

hoser1 New Member

see if this works.
    My picture is too big and I haven't a clue how to reduce it.
    If my daughter ever remembers to bring her camera over, I'll post one.
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2006
  3. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

If it is the same one I'm thinkin of about $675 in decent shape

Open the image in Microsoft Paint select the image and strech/skew it to the size you wan't
  4. hoser1

hoser1 New Member

I tried to resize my photo and couldn't so once again, I'll have to remind my daughter to bring her camera over.
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2006