1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

r
    (1/13/03 8:59:24 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Mauser KKW
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have a lead on a Mauser KKW, .22LR, code BSW Suhl, 1939. The parts are all matching and it has been inscribed as a presentation rifle to an SA Gauleiter with an SA carved into the stock. I'm not too sure about the presentation portion as there is no paperwork establishing it's provenance. Any idea as to current market value of a standard KKW (not including the presentation portion). Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/13/03 9:06:03 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Hey!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Welcome to ya rjakober, I ain't near as smart as half these folks. but i'll sure look it up for ya!...

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/14/03 9:36:33 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Hey!
    Standard KKW.....22LR, Bolt action, single shot:

80% = $260
    90% = 300
    95% = 325
    98% = 375