mauser-nickl pistols

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by juangomez, Jul 16, 2012.

1. juangomez

juangomez New Member

mnjmh
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  2. 45Auto

45Auto Active Member

Hello JuanGomez,

I'm not entirely sure that I understand your question. That being said, I understand that the Nickl 9mm parabelum did not have a chance to go into full production at Mauser because of restrictions placed on Germany after World War One ended. For this reason, the design (rotating barrel) was used under licence to make the Czeck Vz 22 pistol.

It's possible that examples were made at Mauser with and without the rotating barrel breach locking system. If you could more carefully type your question and provide pictures of your pistols it might be possible to provide additional information.
  3. juangomez

juangomez New Member

hjhm
  4. juangomez

juangomez New Member

mhjuf
  5. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Google translate is having a bit of trouble translating the conjugation of your dialect. Try typing your questions in a more proper form of your language before translating. I have a sneaking suspicion that Google Translate is getting confused by some of your dialect slang.

By the way, welcome to TFF Juan Gomez.
  6. 45Auto

45Auto Active Member

Sorry, I'm not all that familure with Nickl's designs. Given that I have no idea of how your non-ratating barrel example works, I would have no idea if it was a novel design or not.

I suspect that when it comes to such rare firearms as yours, there may not be much if anything writen about them. For this reason, you may have to do some primary research of your own. I might suggest looking for Nickl in German patent records of the period. Before you do that, you might like to send some good quality images to the NRA museum in Washington D.C. With all of the data they have on firearms, there is a good chance that someone will know what you are looking for. To make it easy on yourself, I suggest sending your request in both English and Spanish.
  7. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

excellent advice..
  8. juangomez

juangomez New Member

mfgu
  9. juangomez

juangomez New Member

fmmjhm
  10. TRAP55

TRAP55 Active Member

Troll, and possible scam artist? He's been posting the same thing on several forums over and over. Used the PM message to offer it for sale, send cash and he'll send the gun.:confused: From Argentina? Not likely. Been banned on MC.
  11. juangomez

juangomez New Member

mfm
  12. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

The truth is that guns offered at some point elsewhere.
    Promised never to send anything. The alleged operation was done in Buenos Aires.
    On this site I am inquiring information about guns, I think it is valid and lawful to the forum rules. Do not bother to see why my question about knowledge Sr.TRAP55 or perhaps he thinks prevent advance knowledge ... I find that kind of thinking known of despot.

greetings juangomez

PS I hope TRAP55 not a character in THE DICTATOR with Sacha Baron Cohen, that is all a joke!

For those of us that cannot read spanish.. :)
  13. juangomez

juangomez New Member

mfmm
  14. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Thanks JLA, the bottom line is that I have a gun that is not in any book.

It is one of the pistols Mauser Nickl I have, because of aparecincia are equal.

INTERNALLY BUT, THAT IS MECHANICALLY IS QUITE DIFFERENT.
    SYSTEM HAS NO ROTARY CANNON!

greetings juangomez

Spanish to english.. Google Translate is here.. http://translate.google.com/transla...rSjETsnHEtGhtwf4p9ypDQ&ved=0CBsQrgYwAA#en|de|
  15. juangomez

juangomez New Member

mumjh,j