Mayor says Iraq causes Philly gun violence

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by satellite66, Jan 19, 2007.

1. White Hawk

White Hawk New Member

Don't hurt yourself in a rush to pat yourself on the back. When you posted that on the Barack Obama thread just a few days ago, I knew it would come in handy one day. That day came rather quickly, so it is I who should thank you... for setting yourself up.

Exaggerate much, Finn? We have photo ID's to drive cars -something that carries a high risk of death for most people- without DNA samples, fingerprints or even national registration. See, we have these things called states, and each state handles the issuing of driver's licenses. So why would you blow my suggestion out of proportion by putting words in my mouth and adding in a liberal dose of drama? Trying to demonize me by misrepresenting my suggestion? Why yes, it appears so.

If the election commisioner had been a democrat, she still would have been required to do her job in the same manner as the republican commisioner did. That Harris is a republican only served to feed the conspiracy theorists who never get over things they can't change.

By the way, Bush won... was it New Mexico... by even fewer votes than that. The reason I asked you to look up Ophelia Ford was because she recently "won" an election by 13 votes. But when more than 13 illegal votes were found, the election was overturned (felons, dead people, etc.). Were more than 537 illegal votes found in Florida? No? How about that...

Now that we've established that removing leftist politicians and judges only requires clean, legal elections and not monarchies or dictatorships, can we get back to the Philly violence? You've yet to propose a solution other than to blame conservatives or demonize those who don't vote for liberals.