The Firearms Forum banner

me and mine

5K views 34 replies 13 participants last post by  weaselone 
#1 ·
Here's a pic of me and mine

See less See more
#2 ·
Well that's different...

A 22 rimfire tactical with long range optic and a bayonet. :)

#3 ·
Welcome to TFF Weasel, how's that set-up do at 100?

#4 ·
I've hit a 8by10 paper target with it at 350 yds. got the pic somewhere to prove it have to dig it out and post it. ruger 10/22 brand new with wilson combat parts in and out and archangel 5.56 kit love this thing!!!

#7 ·
I've hit a 8by10 paper target with it at 350 yds. got the pic somewhere to prove it have to dig it out and post it. ruger 10/22 brand new with wilson combat parts in and out and archangel 5.56 kit love this thing!!!
Welcome to the forum! I love long range .22!

#14 ·
Welcome aboard.
I'd like to get some more info on your gun. I've been thinking about getting my son a little plinker for Christmas. (He's 13 & likes tacticool better than his 597.)

-
It is a brand new Ruger 10/22 with Wilson Titanium combat parts inside and out Has an(?) trigger assembly etc. My cousin graduated from Clemson(3miles from where I live) as an engineer and top level gunsmith He built it for me outside shell is Archangel5.56 kit comes with the bayonet hope this is helpful cost me all told 800.00 dollars including the work of my cuz!

#26 · (Edited)
It is a brand new Ruger 10/22 with Wilson Titanium combat parts inside and out Has an(?) trigger assembly etc. My cousin graduated from Clemson(3miles from where I live) as an engineer and top level gunsmith He built it for me outside shell is Archangel5.56 kit comes with the bayonet hope this is helpful cost me all told 800.00 dollars including the work of my cuz!
Thanks it does. I've been thinking about doing something similar. But, I also keep thinking about 22lr on an AR platform. (Just don't know which one)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.