Meal planning, Orwell style...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by nmckenzie, Oct 2, 2012.

1. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Just did my lunchtime low level buzz of Drudge and spotted something interesting. Seems the government is urging families to use current school lunch specs as a model for family meals. Argh!
  2. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

nice!... MMM.. ketchup is a vegitable!
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

yeah the nazi's had a diet they used on the jews, the turks had one too they used on the Armenian's , pol pot had one too , he made the whole nation use it ( himself and his fellow leaders exempted of course )
  4. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

my wife's a tacher.. and she tells me what they serve.. it's simple incredible.

they will find the starchy 'vegitable's.. and by vegitable.. i mean it is a plant.

one day, tatr tots and corn.. plus a salsbury patty that was about 95% soy ( probably more healthy plant matter int he patty than the starchy tots and corn! )