1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

measurements for a Winchester 1894 lever action rifle

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by slime04, Aug 5, 2009.

1. slime04

slime04 New Member

Hi

i am a 3d modeller for a game company and i am trying to find measurements to draw a Winchester 1894 lever action rifle i have basic measurements for the length and stuff, but i am looking for more exact measurements like a blueprint with measurements of everything really, or just most things so i can make a good copy that will give justice to the gun.

i am asking this on here as i live in australia and finding guns is hard enough especially this old western gun. so any help and i will be extremely grateful

thanks
    Simon
  2. LDBennett

LDBennett Well-Known Member

Have you tried blowing up a side view of the gun and making up a scale based on known relationships (like the length of the pictured gun to the known dimensions of the real gun)?

LDBennett
  3. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

4. slime04

slime04 New Member

yeh i have got rought measurements by blowing up sizes of the gun, i was just looking for more exact measurements, but it is looking pretty good now.. so ill see how i go.

alpo thanks for the link but yeah not near any of those cities not really close but thanks for the help though appreciate it