Medal of Freedom

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by Marlin, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Here is the latest News Bulletin I just received - - -

WASHINGTON, D.C.

A white house source stated that Congress is considering awarding Vice-President Dick Cheney the Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian commendation, for his act of bravery in shooting an attorney.

The source was quoted to say, " All Americans have wanted to shoot a lawyer at one time or another and Cheney actually had the guts to do it".

In a related story, the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, which issues hunting licenses, said that it will start requiring hunters, wishing to bag a lawyer, to have the new "lawyer's stamp" on their hunting license. Currently Texas hunters are required to carry stamps for hunting birds, deer, and bear, at a cost of $7 annually.

The new "lawyers stamp" will cost $100, but open season will be all year long. The department further stated that although the "lawyers stamp" comes at hefty price, sales have been brisk and it is believe it will generate annual revenues in excess of $3 billion dollars the first year.

Other states are considering similar hunting stamps.
  2. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

I guess I'll have to stop on the way home and get me a stamp! :D :D :D :D
  3. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

LOL Oh man, Dick why did you have to and shoot that guy. He's never going to live that down.