Meg Whitman for CA Governor?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LDBennett, Feb 9, 2010.

1. LDBennett

LDBennett Well-Known Member

Anyone got a handle on her and her position on gun control?

I understand she is a billionaire (thanks to eBay) and is saying the right things on Education, CA spending, and taking CA out of debt but what else is she about? She obviously knows how to run a business and that may be what CA needs if we can get the liberals out of the way in the legislature.

LDBennett
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  2. petesusn

petesusn New Member

Try her website...www.megwhitman.com.
    Not a whole lot of information yet and asking for money but it's a place to start. As a matter of fact you can Google her name and get lots of feedback. Including how the liberal media is on her about all kinds of things which you can also read about.
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  3. red14

red14 Well-Known Member

Can you give us a 'short list', of those things?
  4. petesusn

petesusn New Member

red, I don't know about short (wink, wink, nod, nod)
  5. red14

red14 Well-Known Member

Run away, run away!
  6. Ranger-1

Ranger-1 New Member

She will be a liar just like Arnold was, Tax tax tax, Only interested in the power over the people not to mention the metaphase episodes....

Was the C.E.O. of eBay, No gun sales on eBay, What do you think ??????

Check out the John and Ken show, Starts at 2pm

http://www.kfi640.com/main.html

There on live online broad cast or AM 640 2pm, She is still for a full time do nothing legislature that is up for sale to the highest bidder......

Arnold said he couldn't be bought he has his own money ? Meg has her own momo too.......

You can't govern an un-governable state, To many Unions here that buy the legislature.....

http://www.kfiam640.com/pages/johnandkenshow/index.html
  7. petesusn

petesusn New Member

Ranger, you might just be right. After all is said and done she is just another politician.
  8. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Same crap
    Meg Whitman makes case on how she's different
    February 13, 2009|By Carla Marinucci, Chronicle Political Writer

California gubernatorial candidate and former eBay CEO Meg Whitman, formally opening what may be the toughest bid of her long career, insisted she is offering a skill set and product that are very different from those of Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and a parade of other wealthy political novices who have run for the state's highest office.

In an interview with The Chronicle, Whitman, 52, blasted the deal to close the state's $42 billion budget gap, saying if she were a legislator in Sacramento, she would vote against the proposal - which includes $14.3 billion in new taxes, $15 billion in spending cuts and $11 billion in new borrowing.

Whitman said she supports abortion rights - including public funding for abortions - and believes tough gun laws like assault weapon bans and handgun control are appropriate for California.

http://articles.sfgate.com/2009-02-13/bay-area/17190174_1_sen-john-mccain-abortion-rights-budget-gap
  9. Ranger-1

Ranger-1 New Member

Don't get me started on the Global warming bill that is killing 1mill + jobs in CA on top of our over 10% jobless rate we have now.....lol

Oooo and 31% of all welfare cases in the U.S.

Hay everyone, Come to CA to get free **** on my dime !!!!!!!!

I think I will run for Gov....lol

I need to get rich some how.....
  10. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Looks like another liberal whackamole to me:rolleyes::rolleyes: Glad I don't live in CA.