Mel Gibson Raging Again

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by whymememe, Apr 19, 2012.

1. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

2. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Mel Gibson is a talented man who is in need of serious psychiatric help. I hope he gets it because I think somewhere inside this lunatic is a decent man. Listening to several of his rants gave me a chill, because I realized this is a man capable of murder; not only capable, but possibly on the verge of it.

Even more than psychiatric treatment, Mel needs to truly give his life to Christ in whom he claims belief. This is his only hope for delivery from these demons that are causing his rage.
  3. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

The Simon Wiesenthal Center has called on Hollywood to drop plans for a Mel Gibson film about the legendary Jewish warrior Judah Maccabee after the actor and film-maker was accused of making antisemitic remarks by screenwriter Joe Eszterhas.

I think he's having a Charlie Sheen meltdown.

I agree with what you said, RunningOnMT.
  4. Donnie D

Donnie D New Member

I think you hit the nail on the head.

Donnie D :D
  5. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Fifty six is a tad young for a melt down. Maybe being next door to sixty is working on his brain. Maybe he needs to be slapped up side the head with a dose of reality.
  6. Haligan

Haligan Active Member

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  7. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

8. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I agree.
  9. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

this is so sad to hear about Mel. he made some of my favourite movies; The Patriot, Braveheart, Lethal Weapon series, We Were Soldiers, Mad Max, etc..

we can only pray that he gets his life back together.
  10. Inthewind1976

Inthewind1976 Member

Mel is an actor, living in a nation/world where actors, musicians, pro athletes and POLITICIANS are look upon as being "someone/something to be revered." After all, they are just people too, like the rest of us. I personally feel that the extra "credibility" given to the "rich and famous" by FAR TOO MANY Americans is a HUGE part of the problems with our society today. Talent in one aspect of life; sports, music, entertainment, etc; is NO SUBSTITUTE for common sense. There are way too many people who should recognize that they guy who has turned wrenches or built homes or "counted beans" for 40 years, all the while paying his bills, raising his kids, and staying civil with the neighbors are the real, true "examples" of people who's opinions and politics should carry the most weight. I think Mel is a pretty good actor, and like many of you, have personal favorite films of his. This does not, however, translate to ANY INTEREST WHAT SO EVER in his personal life or politics as any sort of influence on me. I tend to "rant and rave" to friends, family and co-workers on a regular and frequent basis, lol, but that doesnt mean that I am either "right any more often" or "deserving of particular recognition" just because I am "loudest" (Loudest in Mels case being defined as being in the public eye, therefore more likely to be plastered in the public eye.) I hope he DOES find the "help" that he needs for his rage, because I would love to see him make the trek into his "twilight years" with the dignity associated with actors like Charlton Heston.
  11. Inthewind1976

Inthewind1976 Member

Oh, and although I am not a big "conspiracy theorist" - if you have some free time and like to research "stuff" on the internet, consider doing some research about the statements Mel made about the Federal Reserve and Lincoln, Kennedy, Reagan, et al. Mel isnt talking out his a$$.
  12. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

That's what I'm thinking too. This was a controversial movie he was making that got trashed.
  13. raven818

The Passion Of The Christ was his last entry that ticked a lot of folks off.
    There are a lot of folks who are famous actors/actresses' that are totally nuts, and/or hard core leftists that I used to enjoy watching. I write each one of them off my list as they " come out ".

I think I'm down to anything the Coen Brothers make, as a definite must see.
  14. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Just a common drunk who happens to be a celebrity. If he was your Uncle Frank or your neighbor Clem the handyman you would just ignore him. Well I ignore him in public while I enjoy his films. He's old enough to know better and has had more chances than most people get to straighten up. It's his life, he has every right to mess it up with booze and drama since that is his preferred way to live it. All the people who keep paying attention to his stupid tantrums are just feeding his ego. Ignore the dope.
  15. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I agree with a lot of the posts in this thread. If you are a celeberity, or famous, for any reason, everyting you say, and do, is published. You can't just be a normal person for that reason. Have you ever been really angry at someone, and said things that you know will hurt them? I think most all of us have, at one time or another. All these people, are just people, and I don't pay any attention to what's on TV, it's all entertainment, even if nothing more than the news, or weather.
  16. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Right on, Carver. Should they be allowed to secretly record his rant and use it to defame his character? I say it's dirty pool.
  17. raven818

Money in the morning..
    Money in the evening..
    Money at supper time..
    Be my little honey..
    And call me anytime...
  18. okiefired

okiefired New Member

You're all making good points and I think Inthewind hit the nail on the head. Its amazing the pedistal these people are put on by society and how quickly and completely it goes to thier head. They actually start believing they are as great as the people that are kissing thier butts say they are and that everything they say and do is right simply because they said and did it. What really kills me is how fast some of them become experts on foriegn policy. ;)

okie
  19. Python

Python Former Guest

Hollywood, the entertainment industry, and the mainstream media are all part of Satan's PR Agency. If you're caught up in the "cares of this world" you become just another part of it.