Member Locations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mcw120566, Jan 26, 2010.

1. mcw120566

mcw120566 New Member

A while back someone had mentioned putting together a member roster by state or location. Has anything ever been done with this suggestion??

Im sure there are TFF members in my area, possibly even neighbors, and we don’t even know it. I would love to know that there is someone close by that shares the same views as my family, possibly spend a day at the range telling fibs.
    Just curious……
    MCW from the Space Coast, Florida
  2. Tony22-250

Tony22-250 New Member

Im in Snellville GA! I dont think there is a good outdoor range for a good 40-50 miles around here! :(
  3. mcw120566

mcw120566 New Member

Tony,
    Sorry to hear about your woes, if you ever find yourself about two hours south of Jacksonville, look me up! We have a 1000 yard out door about 20 mile frome here and probably the nicest indoor rage I have ever been to 5 min away! Its a great plcae to shoot at CHEEP!
  4. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

I started to build a list before the holidays but more than 1 member didn't want to share personal info w/ everyone else...... :confused: (then why be on the list? :rolleyes:)

I would love to share that kind of info w/ other TFF members but my computer is a decade old & so is my security program. I also don't have access to an unlimited long-distance telephone...... something very important for making such a list.

ETA: I know the Mods. here have their hands full as it is w/o adding more to it, but I would think something might could be done through the forum.

It's just a thought.

SR
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  5. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

As you can see I did not hide my info. Here around the knoxvile area there are some ranges but I havent been to them yet. I know of a few private places that I can go shoot at. The longest open area thou is about 8oo yards give or take a few.
  6. mcw120566

mcw120566 New Member

Well, should the Mod's decide to move forward with such a list, I would be willing to help, as much as I can, compile it if needed.
  7. navis128

navis128 New Member

Uhm...this is just a thought, but why don't you just post towns that are in your area and then if anyone wants to share their info...they can pm you...the tools are kinda already out there...think outside the box dude...isn't that the American Way?...I'm just sayin' is all.
  8. mcw120566

mcw120566 New Member

Good Idea Navis, I might try that. I have been trying to watch all the member info when I am in a thred, but not all of them have local info. IE yours, just says Texas, thats alot of area, and I havnt seen any one so far that is close to my town. quite a few from the general Florida. Its not all that big a deal, I just thought there would be others out there that might like to know as well.
  9. navis128

navis128 New Member

I agree, I think there are a lot of others also, but Texas is too far away from Florida no matter how you slice it...I think other Texans know where I am by what is discussed in thread, you know?
  10. mcw120566

mcw120566 New Member

no argument here about distance from Texas to Fla, I just ment using general locations, leaves alot og guess work........I also undewrstnd why some folks would want that.
  11. navis128

navis128 New Member

You "bait" kinda easy don't you, mcw ;)
  12. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Probably incomplete, but Washington members are:

Vlad
    pops
    shimon
    hellstoymaster
    pharmrjohn
    walien
    ysacres
    Bobitis
    dons2346
    Greg48
    NWGosha

Haven't heard from most in a while.:(
  13. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

Back in 4-4-03 we had a pole at TFF of Texas VS Washington

Serach...TURF WAR !!!! TX vs WA posted by 1952 Sniper

WA gave TX a run for the money fer awhile until TX started cheating by recruiting every laptop totin cowboy that was out ridin the rattlesnake infested sagebrush heardin cattle on a paint pony :eek:
  14. navis128

navis128 New Member

That kinda sounds like some scrappin' words to me...
  15. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

Ya.... probably rekindled the fire again