1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Memo fron one Chief to another

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armedandsafe, Mar 11, 2010.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Do you really think it is wise to PO the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court? Especially when you use a lie to make your point?

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Politics/Default.aspx?id=931688
    Pops
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Obama just didn't explain it to them so they could understand. Do as I say and not as I do.

Special interest. Jesus Fing Christ, if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. This prick really ought to think before he opens his mouth.

It doesn't get more special than giving Billions to Soros and his Brazillian oil company now does it?
  3. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

Pretty much covers it..... in a nutshell. :mad:

SR
  4. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

And how much money in "campaign contributions" did the Kenyan Haji receive from foreigners? I seem to recall that Soros, who I do believe is a foreigner, gave many millions to Barry.
  5. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Kettle, meet pot.
  6. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Pot, meet kettle. :D :D
  7. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

If the Justices have to sit and listen to that wind-bag piece of crap, they should be able to voice their opinion on the spot or get up and walk out!