Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Informational & Technical Archives' started by ysacres, Mar 8, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

Roger1113
    (12/25/02 6:37:11 pm)
    Reply Merry Christmas
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To all the new friends i have made, includes those that have advised me, Merry Christmas And Health In the New Year!

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/25/02 6:43:31 pm)
    Reply Re: Merry Christmas
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Merry Christmas Roger.....from one 1911Nut to another.

Nice to have you here....hope you'll become a permanent fixture around here.

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/25/02 8:08:14 pm)
    Re: Merry Christmas
    Perm-a-nut!!!!!!!

Important Info For ALL Americans
    "A .45 for every man woman, and child if I am elected President. Two for every good looking woman!!!" Paid for by the Xracer and Boom-atic for Federal Office Campaign

Roger1113
    (12/25/02 10:49:23 pm)
    Reply Merry Christmas
    Boom you are a nut!! lol

rhinoman
    (12/26/02 12:15:05 am)
    Reply The best part of Christmas
    I've always been the "Christmas kid" (even now at 39). I've always been the first one up Christmas morning, couldn't wait to open presents. I always get my "list' to my mom nice and early. I usually have my shopping done by Thanksgiving! Funny thing this year though. Bad storm hit us ( we live in the hills in Northwest Ma on the Vermont border). We ( my girlfriend, two kids and I) had to rush the day. We went to my parents, opened presents and left. Went to her parents, opened presents and left. Got home (in a nick of time), I bedded down the animals (goats, chickens, geese, ducks, turkeys and a horse!) for the storm, than we opened more presents. I gave and received A LOT of presents. It weren't Christmas though. We got to see everyone and I'm glad they're all healthy, still this year, I missed the best part of Christmas: sitting around as a family, doing nothing special. That is special. Next year first thing on my list is good weather, so we can "sit long talk much". I guess for me that's Christmas.
    Merry Christmas ya all!

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/26/02 9:23:10 am)
    Reply Re: The best part of Christmas
    Hey Rhino....useta have some inlaws in North Adams.....neat place to visit in the fall.

Along about October, the Mohawk Trail has got to be about the prettiest place on earth.

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/26/02 12:33:27 pm)
    Re: The best part of Christmas
    Hey rhino,
    I could, um, be a part of your family...if you like...you know, seein' as how you like to give gifts and all. I could be your older brother who lives out west and needs new guns...whaddaya say???

"A .45 for every man woman, and child if I am elected President. Two for every good looking woman!!!" Paid for by the Xracer and Boom-atic for Federal Office Campaign

rhinoman
    (12/26/02 5:37:38 pm)
    Reply The Mohawk
    xracer, we live 10 minutes off the trail. You should see the view off OUR FRONT DECK in the fall. It's beautifull today too after the storm, only thing though, he can't get the plow up the driveway (too icey [it'svery steep]). Tommorow morning I've got to shovel out 465' of 12' deep snow! Maybe my new brother (boomatic) will come and help? Next Christmas I'll get him that Springfield 1911 he wants.

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/26/02 9:07:53 pm)
    Re: The Mohawk
    I always wanted to line in VT, actually...that might be close enough!!!

I'll get in my backhoe and work my way up...might take me awhile, though. Those things go pretty slow. Oh well, if you are done by the time I get there, I'll still hang out. Maybe we can go hunting or something!!!!

Bompa
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/26/02 10:11:20 pm)
    Reply trail
    Hey Rhino that Christmas day storm was a beaut..Glad we didn't get all that was promised,20in plus.. It was nice today with the sun shining on everything..I am at the bottom of the trail,Greenfield,even though they say it starts in Concord.HA HA
    Don't see many people on these forums from this end of the world..
    Shoot well and prosper..

Tac401
    Administrator
    (12/28/02 12:10:20 am)
    Re: trail
    Bull dinky Bompa, I'm in VT!

Tac
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

rhinoman
    (12/28/02 11:16:30 am)
    Reply Close enough to Vt?
    Hey boomatic, I live on the VT border but it's not "close enough". You see, while other states have list of "banned guns", we have a list of "allowable guns". I'm not kidding. Our attorney general and our primarily democratic state legislature are so anti-gun it's ALMOST funny. We've got a beautiful place here in the hills but some day I may jump the border to the free world of VT. I'm a member of GOAL (Bompa, if you're not you should be, keyword G.O.A.L.). Goals the state pro-gun group. It's a sad state (pun intended) of affairs here in Ma. The fight for freedom isn't taking place in distant countries overseas. Right here, in this country, our own government erodes our liberty. Local governments, state governments and the federal government, making and breaking the law as they wish. It's discouraging, it's disgusting! Gun owners don't move here! I had the misfortune off being born here. My family is here. I already drive one hour south to get to work. Moving even further north...and who knows what could happen in VT. All it takes is a few zealots and VT could be as bad as Ma. The constitution defines are born-with rights. People are not supposed to be able to vote these things away. Shall not be INFRINGED upon. What a choice of words. Shall not even be infringed upon never mind denied by some "authority". What can we do I ask? I already belong to all the impotent gun-rights groups!

Bompa
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/29/02 8:28:50 pm)
    Reply Re: Close enough to Vt?
    Hey TAC Vt.might just as well be an other planet as far as Mass. is conserned..
    Like Rhino says born here,family here stuck here..
    Everyone west of the connecticut river should secede from the state of Mass. and create our own state..The hell with Boston..