Michelle Didn't Do What!?!?!? LOL

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ponycar17, Jun 8, 2012.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Obama was referring to Michelle's push-up competition with Ellen Degeneres in front of a fund raiser for a group supportive of gay rights when his speech writer did him no favors. Yes, the idiot apparently just reads what's on the teleprompter with total lack of understanding of what he's saying... :eek::D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ekZ7wW_Tbc
  2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

He absolutely knew what he was saying. In his opinion, it was 'gay' humor.
    When I replied to this in another thread, I said I thought she should claw his eyes out for saying that in public. I haven't changed my mind.
  3. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I don't agree raven... When he said, "that's what I heard," it appeared that he hadn't realized the magnitude of the laughter just yet. It took him a moment, and then at about 19 seconds he started to figure out that the audience is laughing AT him heartily. His facial expression changed (chin tenses up, lips clinch, eyebrows get more pronounced) and he actually appeared really irritated. After that, he started stuttering exactly as we've seen in the past when he's gone off of the teleprompter. I don't believe that HE intended this as it's interpreted but I have no doubt that his speech writer intended it as we understood it. He CAN'T understand even 10% of what he's reading or else he wouldn't say it. I think that this is no exception. :lmao2:
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  4. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member