Michigan Ducks Unlimite Shotgun

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by larloc, Mar 5, 2006.

1. larloc

larloc New Member

I have a Michigan Ducks Unlimited shotgun marked 1 of 300. It has an engraved silver reciever and internal marks include R13553, Finito, PSF, AZ, KG1410, 18.3, CAM.76. It appears to be unfired in excellent condition. I think it is an Angelo Zoli. Any additional information on this gun and what it is worth would be appreciated. It has IC and MOD chokes. It seems to point good. Should I just go ahead and use this or keep it "as new".
  2. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Hi larloc.....welcome to TFF.

This shotgun isn't listed on the "Ducks Unlimited" page of the Blue Book, which contains all of the DU "Guns-of-the-Year" from 1974 thru 2004.....and the Blue Book doesn't give any resale values of these guns anyway, so I'm afraid any value assigned to it would be just a guess.

However, it sounds as if this gun would be a bit too valuable to shoot. I'd hang on to it and "keep it as new".