MickMRM is STILL operating and cheating bidders on GB!!

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by warpig, Mar 6, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/15/01 12:29:58 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All MickMRM is STILL operating and cheating bidders on GB!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This SOB is still being allowed by GB to steal from bidders.
    I just stumbled over his latest victim.

User: ers9 A+(9) Date: 08/20/2001 3:07:19 PM Item: 1314499
    F: MICHAEL PETERS IS AN OUTRIGHT THIEF. I PAID WITH PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY. I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ITEM AND AUCTION ENDED MAY 24, 2001. HE WILL NOT ANSWER EMAILS.

Zigzag2
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (9/18/01 8:48:39 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: MickMRM is STILL operating and cheating bidders on GB!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I can't imagine GB is letting this type of business to continue!

compgunfire
    (10/1/01 11:36:22 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: MickMRM is STILL operating and cheating bidders on GB!!
    I love the current auction page(s) over at GB for HK parts.

He must have at least ten listing of the HK compact mag. floorplates listed at $ 9.00 starting bid + shipping each.

The factory sugg. retail for this part is approx. $ 4.50 ( I have them also, think I'll list a few with a "buy now" of $ 6.00 (S & H included) to burst his bubble).

the real fredneck
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/2/01 7:20:15 am)
    you usually have to prick a bubble to burst it, sounds like the bubble and prick are one and the same

Zigzag2
    (10/2/01 8:22:24 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: MickMRM is STILL operating and cheating bidders on GB!!
    Hell Ole' Mick is on AA too... just can't say enough about a bad apple. But someone will certainly bitch when they get the worm

Zig

gpostal
    (11/8/01 2:00:08 pm)
    anybody check out micks feedback lately??

www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewUserFeedback.asp?User=79877&Page=1&Items=25

Zigzag2
    (11/8/01 3:16:52 pm)
    GP, what a point to make. I don't know about anyone else thinks...but I could'nt sleep at night knowing I've screwed people like that!
    DAYUMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN :(

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (11/8/01 6:15:02 pm)
    What a JOKE !!!! I can not beleive that GB is letting this go on and on and on and on. Then again yes I can !!!

Anybody want to make a bet to when he will get an "A"?

Why is simplification a longer word than complexity?

LIKTOSHOOT
    (11/8/01 8:27:54 pm)
    Well he`s unbanned from AA too, after the second time. I wish I could get those kind of breaks.....FART JUST ONE TIME! Who in the freaking heck is this guy, someone must really need the bucks.....Brand X.....nah, they deny it, remember no seller is worth the frustration and if they show a pattern, they are removed from our site. Regards Believethat
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......