Midway/UPS

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by polishshooter, Feb 23, 2011.

1. broknaxl

broknaxl New Member

+1 on both Midway and UPS - My UPS driver is the best. He has gone out of his way many times to get my packages delivered.
  2. the yooper

the yooper New Member

yep it happend to me again today! 3 items on backorder and 2 on hand. tried new methead sofar sogood we will see what happens. i allso told them that was the only complaint i had with them. y should i haft to pay UPS two times. not my falt they dont have what they show in stock;)
  3. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Always had stellar performance from both Midway and UPS as well, however I avoid back-orders with Midway like the plague.

Given the choice in shippers, I'll pick UPS over FedEx every time. My UPS driver seems to go above and beyond in performing his job and my experiences with FedEx have been lackluster indeed. Instruct them to leave the package in on the front porch and wonder why it hasn't arrived when they said it would; to find it on the opposite side of the house sitting outside a door (porch-less at that) I hardly ever use; and more than just once or twice at that. What the heck is wrong with these people?

Another good one; they shipped a package from Graf & Sons to a city 100 miles from me and then took it back to Graf's saying they couldn't find me; with nothing at all incorrect about my address Graf's put on the package! That one left me and Graf's scratching our heads over it. Graf's then re-sent the package to me via UPS 2nd day and it was delivered el-quick-o, with no additional shipping charges to me; not cheap for them as it was a powder delivery w/Haz-Mat charges involved as well. (Graf & Sons is A+ in my book as well.)