Midway USA service!

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by mjpchief, Sep 25, 2008.

1. mjpchief

mjpchief Member

Yesterday Sept. 24, I ordered a spare magazine for my Ruger LCP from Midway USA. They told me that it would take 7-10 days to arrive at my mailbox. Walked out to my mailbox this morning (Sept. 25) at 11:00am and the magazine was in the box. Talk about good service.

It's good to know that there is still someone out there doing business that gives that good of service to their customers.

Way to go MIDWAY USA!!!
  2. sewerman

sewerman New Member

busted my carbon fiber tipton .17cal cleaning rod 31 dec 08.

called midway usa immediately.

even though i spoke with a warehouse worker he was able to verifly my date of purchase by my customer #. i had owned the rod for just over two years.
    eric said, pack it up and sent it in for a full replacement.
    yesterday i got an email saying my rod would be here on the 15 jan 09.

midway has always treated me right and that is why l'm buying my reloading equipment from midway. customer service is #1. :)
  3. Ratel

Ratel New Member

I had a large order that included a Mec-Gar magazine for my Hi-Power. The box got broken in transit and the magazine was not in it. I called Midway and they said they'd handle the claims and would send me a replacement. I had it in two days. Great service every time.
  4. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

I have done a lot of business with Midway. I have had several issues, mostly related to UPS tearing up the packages. Midway has always resolved the problem to my complete satisfaction.
  5. pawn

pawn New Member

Midway is aces in my book!!! :D
  6. USMCSpeedy

USMCSpeedy Member

Many orders with Midway and have yet to have a bad expirience.
  7. Crpdeth

Crpdeth New Member

I ordered a couple pieces of casting equip over the holiday weekend and wondered why I never received an email verification... I think it was because they "emailed" the equipment to my mail box... It was that fast! :D

Good on ya, Midway USA!

Crpdeth
  8. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I've had many problems w/Midway.

Looks like it's just me.?
  9. Tony22-250

Tony22-250 New Member

i have not purchased any thing from midway usa but i will now that i hear good reviews!!!
  10. mjpchief

mjpchief Member

Ordered a magazine release for one of my 10-22's last Thursday and recieved it Sat. Still one of the best places to do business that I know of.
  11. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

Midway is great and has done very good jobs on my orders except when they don't have something I need "in-stock" at the time when they ship the rest of the items in my order. They'll happily charge me for another shipping charge as many times as it takes to complete my order. At Sportsman's Guide for instance, you are charged one very reasonable shipping charge, one time and it doesn't matter how many times they have to ship things to you until your order is complete, AND I think their prices on ammo and acc's. is better than Midway's. Sometimes I don't have much of a choice but to use Midway because they carry many more items than any of the other places, so I just try and be sure that everything is "in-stock" on my order before I place it. If you follow that guideline you'll be fine with them. :)

P.S.: They also have a small order charge of $3.00 in addition to shipping charges if your order is less than $25.
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  12. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Active Member

I just ordered the Lyman 49th Edition Reloading Guide and it arrived in about 3 days. I had requested "Printed Bound Material" shipping rates to keep the cost down and it arrived about 10 days before I thought that it would.

First class service.

Their printed catalog is mind-boggling.
  13. Dale B

Dale B New Member

Hello, ordered a re-coil pad Friday afternoon, at front door Saturday afternoon. Somebody from Midway must of drove it overnight to my house, man that was fast.:D

Dale B.
  14. kingchip

kingchip New Member

I have to share my experience. I ordered some bullets, a Perfect Powder Measure, and some dies from Midway. They all got here fast, but I wondered why my Lee and Lyman books had not got here yet. Searched my card for the charge, but found nothing. Finally looked on the Midway site and sure enough, there they sat, in the wishlist section. I forgot to actually place the order.
  15. trex1310

trex1310 New Member

I've bought a lot of stuff from Miday and have never had a problem. Fast, fast
    delivery. Great company to do business with.
  16. 312shooter

312shooter Active Member

I ordered a 500 rd box of 115gr 9mm bullets for reloading, they arrived scattered all over, due to poor packaging. Many found their way out of the bottom of the box. Needless to say I called Midway they immediatly shipped a brand new box of 500 and said to keep the one that broke open in transit....SWEET DEAL! I ended up with around 450 free bullets in the end, Go Midway!

About a month ago I ordered a set of Leupold scope rings, the week they arrived was the same week the new flyer came out and the very rings I paid full price for went on sale, they were happy to give me a credit for the difference even though the sale started a few days after I purchased them, thats true customer appreciation.
  17. army mp

army mp New Member

I don’t think you can go wrong with, Mid-way or Mid-south shooters, Both have great service. I find Mid- south prices a little better, Some of the others I will not mention. Are not worth the trouble.
  18. da357mag

da357mag New Member

I have orderd many things from Midway, never had a problem! It would be nice to see
    all companys take there bussness as seriously as they do. They satisify all there prob-
    lems when they arise. DA
  19. scudrunner

scudrunner New Member

Midway is number one G.I.

I have done business with them since about 1989.....

NEVER ANY ISSUES!
  20. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I have done some business with them, but for shipping no body beats Brownells in my opinion. They send you a confirmation e-mail that the product is in stock and then right after that you get a shipping confirmation. Product is there fast.