The Firearms Forum banner

Military Gun Supply

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  American Leader 
#1 ·
Bought my SlideFire SSAR15 SBS from these guys. I ordered over the phone instead of online. They were great to deal with and recived my order from TX to MO USPS in 2 days. I forgot to ad the insurance and called the next day and they added it even though my order had already been shipped. I would definetly deal with these guys again.

http://militarygunsupply.com/

#2 ·
The most impractical AR mod I've ever seen. $350 so you can waste more ammo? A completely useless mod if you need a reliable defense weapon in a grid down/melt down situation.

No thanks.

#3 ·
The most impractical AR mod I've ever seen. $350 so you can waste more ammo? A completely useless mod if you need a reliable defense weapon in a grid down/melt down situation.

No thanks.
ITS HIS MONEY!! he can spend it however he likes...:D

some people just like to fire faster than others.....

some cant do anything but slow and slower...(me? I'm in the last group!)

#4 · (Edited)

No thanks.
Thougt this was a feedback forum on dealing with merchants not a gouge on what I decide to purchase. When you pay my bills you can have an opinion on that. And as far as Im concerened, now I can shoot as slow as I want or as fast as I want.
so far I have fed around 500 rnds thru it ( by the way its a DPMS Panther Oracle Im sure you have a negitive opinion of that too ) without a single FTFeed or FTFire so IMHO GSY

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.