military votes?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by rosierita, Nov 8, 2012.

1. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

i have read somewhere about the military votes not being counted, but now i cannot remember where i saw it! :rolleyes:

do any of y'all know of any articles posted? or any threads about this? its driving me nuts that i cant find it & i need this information for another forum.
  2. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

They generally aren't. Its why I hate absentee ballots and early voting for those that have the ability to do it on vote day. the reason behind it as its been explained to me is.......

If person A has 50000 votes

And person B has 40000 votes

and there is 1000 absentee votes, they won't count them because there is not enough to make a change.

Same here. IF they claim there is not enough to change the outcome, they wont count them. Frankly in my opinion its criminal. But its reality. Its why I will never vote absentee or early. Unless I have no other choice
  3. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

i read an article somewhere tho... i need the proof. its for obamabots.:rolleyes: (LOL! seriously!:cool:)

its driving me nuts! i know i read it somewhere.
  4. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

my vote in 2008 wasn't counted or so I heard. I was in Iraq and even now, the county I live in is absentee ballot only, there are no polling booths at all. Wondering if anyone even opened my envelope.