Military Warehouse and Aim Tactical Lasers

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by CD Woods, Oct 8, 2010.

1. CD Woods

CD Woods New Member

:mad:AIM NIGHTHAWK ULTRA COMPACT TACTICAL GREEN PISTOL LASER SIGHT W/ PRESSURE SWITCH

I purchased this item on E-Bay back on the 20th of September. After delivery I posted my Feedback stating what a great deal it was with an “A+” for Military Warehouse (Fast shipping). Later after about 10 to 15 minutes of usage the unit completely died. I contacted Military Warehouse and they agreed to exchange it. Two weeks later they remembered to send me a Return Authorization, after I asked them what was the status? I sent the unit back and two days ago I received the replacement. To my total dismay the unit failed to turn on for more than a second. It was worse than the first unit they had sent. I replaced the battery with a new one with no effect. I sent Military Warehouse a message that I accepted this as a costly lesson learned and that I needed to stay away from them and their defective Chinese products. I did comment on how disappointed I was with their total lack of Quality Control. Your experience may be different from mine, but just in case, I have warned you about my experience and I will not purchase any AIM NIGHTHAWK ULTRA COMPACT TACTICAL GREEN LASER from Military Warehouse. Since their Quality Control appears to be totally non-existent, any purchase may be a risk not worth taking.
  2. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

A good rule of thumb:

If the optic you're buying doesn't cost almost as much (or in some cases more) than the rifle you're putting it on, you won't be happy with its performance. There's probably exceptions to that, but few and far between.
  3. CD Woods

CD Woods New Member

Yes, I learned that lesson the hard way. They had a good feed back on E-Bay as a Power Seller. I mentioned to them that the second was worse than the first and they stopped replying to me completely. So Be It.