1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Million Mom March on Assault Weapons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by boeboe, Mar 4, 2004.

1. boeboe

boeboe New Member

MMM is planning some big events to promote the renewal of the AWB, has anyone begun organizing counter-marches? If not, then why not? If so, why haven't we heard?

Look at what they are planning....

http://www.mmm2004.org/
  2. LIKTOSHOOT

LIKTOSHOOT Advanced Senior Member

Known in the real world as the "200 Mom March" so......who really cares?????

LTS
  3. boeboe

boeboe New Member

MMM

And the press will make that 200 look like a million, so who cares?
  4. LIKTOSHOOT

LIKTOSHOOT Advanced Senior Member

BoeBoe, with all due respect.....the press is what made them look fools last year or whenever they`re last non-rally was. They were made fools of and that is putting it nicely, also....you don`t need to post this in more than one forum. Like I said, it`s 200 and no matter the cause.....maybe a few more will be busted for shooting someone. That was great press for them!!

LTS
  5. boeboe

boeboe New Member

MMM

I realize they are not what they claim, but the attack on assault weapons didn't end last Tuesday. They will be going after this again and again.

It's easy to dismiss them for what they are, but many of us will feel like fools if we are sitting around next October with the ban renewed.
  6. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

Their marches and attacks are purely emotion driven. When they are presented with statistical corrolation data vis. a vis. crime rates vs. the responsibly armed citizenry, they react by objectifying guns as evil and taking personal responsibility out of the criminal justice system. Anyone who attaches the label "evil" to an innanimate object is clinically insane.
    They are of course a small cog in the UN sponsored Bolshevic movement to perpetuate global dissarmament and the eventual enslavement of the responsible Judeo-Christian populace.
    God is on our side and they will be unsuccessful for two reasons.
    They are arrogant before God, and they are clinically insane.
    I wonder if the cow Rosie Odonell will be there or some other militant bulldyke. I bet her bodyguard will be packing a Sig. What a hypocrite.
  7. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Yep! That's Rosie...;)
  8. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Just gotta watch out for Smokin to be there in his pink tutu!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Attached Files:

9. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Boy, that's an image to make one cringe!

Pops
  10. boeboe

boeboe New Member

MMM

The Second Ammendment Sisters are planning a counter-demonstration the same day. I just don't know if I can find a dress to wear....
  11. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Just ask Smokin.......bet he'll lend y'all his pink tutu! :D :D :D :D
  12. JohnK3

JohnK3 New Member

Nah, he'll be busy wearin' it hisself!
  13. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

They are incredible fools. I have never seen such a lack of logic in an assembled group of people. It is so emotion driven with total rejection of real and sound statistical and demographical data proving that firearms and their responsible use stop violent crime in the VAST majority of cases rather than start it.
    They are part of a herd mentality that is dangerous. If they are willing to be enslaved by the UN Charter and give up The Constitution which was inspired by Providence, then slaves they shall be.