Minnesota Under Attack From Sharia Law

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by RunningOnMT, Nov 17, 2010.

1. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

yup and its not just there neither ..
  3. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    No problem, if they allow it to happen they will be allowed to secede from the USA and become a Saudi state. If they wish to stay American they will stomp on these little pin heads dicks till they go back where Sharia is the law and they won't have to put up with us infidels.
  4. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Black Hawk Down in MN. any of these people take part in that battle?
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Trouble take a look in a islamic store i'll wager you'll find one of the target practise t shirts with a pic of some of the victims of the BH down incident .. they are sold here and every other place where jihadi's congregate , same as buying Osama Bin Laden posters , the three online stores that sell em are all in Michigan USA

thats where i got mine ( for a range target and general vandalism .. mine has animal apendages attached now or i'd show you whats left ...)