misery loves company

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Dec 2, 2010.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

So right now it looks like the unemployment benefits are being cut out. 2 million people are poised to lose their benefits after 99 weeks.

99 weeks, that’s 2 years.

In 2 years the leadership could not find a way to get the economy moving again. That is because communist can’t deal with large numbers of people. They have no concept of letting business take over and provide. They must be in control of everything. They just assume let you die. It must be a narcissistic thing.

Anyway I am glad there will be more angry people here soon. Misery does love company.
  2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Oh yeah, there will be a very large part of our population that will be ticked off big time! I wonder if they will vote Demoncrat in next election so they can get more "free" money, or if they will vote Conservitive so they can get a job? I feel for these folks. I know that there are no jobs out there, at least not jobs that will make you a good pay check. We can't let our neighbors starve, so let's get out there and help them out in any way we can. Look for the soup lines to get bigger!
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  3. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

i'm not sayin things aren't bad but in a recent study it was shown that once unemployment benefits ran out 75% of the people were able to find work in less than 3 weeks. ok so it might of been for less money and they may not have the benefits they had prior to them losing their jobs but they were off the gov't teet. had a neighbor who was collecting unemployment with equals around 10 bucks per hour if you elect not to have taxes taken out. he was offered a job making 8.75 an hour and turned it down . you think there is alot of this going on ?
  4. carver

carver Moderator

I have two sons that live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, and they tell me stories all the time about people that won't take a job because they can get more money thru unemployment benefits. Even a job that pays $15 per hour isn't good enough for some of these folks, after taking out transportation money form that working pay check, they still make more on unemployment.
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Absolutly and i will tell you why. I can sit home and eat beeniee weeniees and probably make it on what equals to 10 bucks an hour. But there is no way i could take a job that requires me to drive somewhere and purchase fuel, lunch, auto repairs and everything associated with leaving the house for a day of work for 10 buck an hour. It would take me 3 weeks of work to make my truck note not to mention any unforseens that might pop up. To me unemployment is money to sit your butt home till you can replace your same standard of living. Once it runs out and you have no choice then you move on down the economic ladder. Right where the commie bastards want you.
  6. carver

carver Moderator

Been there, done that! Didn't even get a T shirt! The only way to make it out there now is to have at least two low paying jobs, maybe three, if they are part time. I almost got fired once for making more money than the District Manager while working for Circle K, but I was working three different stores!
  7. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

That's where the liberal Dem's have it all wrong. They think people actually would rather work than sit home and collect a check, get food stamps and Medicaid. How dumb is that?