Missing AFGAN officials in the USA....

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by time2shoot, Nov 2, 2012.

1. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

I cought just the brief explanation that the news had on it.
    But aparantly we have TWO Anti terrarist securaty officials that have ben missing for a week now, Here in the USA.:eek:
    OH fergot to mention One is the Head of the Anti terrarist org. from Afgan. The other the head of the Internatinal Org. On Anti terrariisom

I don't like it. how could they just disapear.
    No one was watching them?:mad:
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  2. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

They'll be maybe found as body parts.........
  3. 45silverback

45silverback New Member

Where wer they at when they went missing? What was their buisiness here?
  4. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

They went missing in DC. Many possibilities: the captain and major may've been doubles to begin with, and have now gone to ground with sleepers already here - bringing them up to speed on sources and methods etc.; they may've bugged out for Canada - liberal political asylum policies; or they may've fallen prey to their own quarry. If the latter case, I'd agree with WHSmithIV; they'll be showing up here, there and everywhere. It also may simply be a case of who'd want to go back to that shithole?
  5. 45silverback

45silverback New Member

Hmmm... I'm thinkin' they ended up with some sleeper buddies, one way or the other.