MLK in the latter years... An interesting history read.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ponycar17, Jan 17, 2011.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I'm not reposting this to take anything away from MLK's legacy regarding civil rights. I simply found his latter years to be particularly interesting. He doesn't sound all too different than the political leftists of today regarding the redistribution of wealth.

From http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=2269

Although the article is written by people with apparent left-leaning political beliefs it provides a good insight into how history is continually rewritten to suit the media's political whims. I wonder why they're scared to associate the civil rights leader with Marxism?
  2. tireman7.62x54r

tireman7.62x54r New Member

After MLK died, the U.S. Justice Department ordered the F.B.I. to seal MLK's file for "50 years". A lot of people have wondered why so long, and whats in the file. They will have to wait a few more year's before putting in a Freedom of Information request.
  3. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I'm not a "conspiracy nut" but I think it's for the same reasons JFK's files were sealed (and some still are) for so long. Inside job. Tracks back to Hoover if you ask me.