Mod 1966 22 pistol made in Italy, original box and instructions

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Linda Foster, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Linda Foster

Linda Foster New Member

Hi, I have found an old handgun among my father's things and would like to know if anyone has an idea of the value of the gun. I am new to this forum; my dad was a detective for many years and served in the Korean War. I have no idea how old this is, but do have a serial number, if that helps:399870.

Thank you for reading this post!
    Linda
  2. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

need alot more information than that. or perhaps a picture
  3. Linda Foster

Linda Foster New Member

4. Linda Foster

Linda Foster New Member

Hi, Oscar Mayer!

Mod 1966 22 pistol made in Italy, original box and instructions was in the title. Could you tell me what else you need and I will take a photo this morning and post it?
    Thanks!
  5. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

just a side shot ( both sides) should help determine what it is and it's value . if you can't post pictures a brand name will help. is it a automatic or a revolver ? etc.... the more information the easiler it'll be
  6. Linda Foster

Linda Foster New Member

Hi, I created an album with several shots. If it is easier, you can email me at linfoster@comcast.net. Thanks!