1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Model 62 (A?) Winchester

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by kdrake, Oct 17, 2010.

1. kdrake

kdrake New Member

I have a Winchester Model 62. I just got the gun, but my heat pump just blew so I'm going to try to sell it! :mad:
    The serial # is 198** with an "A" under it. I believe this means that it's a pre-war rifle.
    I'm a newbie to guns, and wouldn't have this rifle had it not been free from a friend that was trying to get rid of some of her dad's old stuff. So, I don't know what more info you would need. Take a look at the pics and let me know what other questions you have.

As I said earlier, I need to sell. How do I LEGALLY go about finding a buyer and selling this? Oh yeah, and how much do you think it may be worth?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. networkr

networkr New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2010