Mondial - Pistola Lancia-Razzi

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Mako4491

Mako4491 New Member

I found this little sucker in some of my Mom's old stuff from her father. Or my grandpa. He worked in the lead mines for a while and she said that they used these guns to scare away bats in the mines while they worked. It only had about 3 shots left when we found it. And I to don't really know what the lever on the bottom of the gun does. Any answers? ^_^
  2. M82A1710M

M82A1710M New Member

Hello, I'm new here. I have 2 of the Mondial .22 tear gas guns, Model 119, with spare tear gas charges. These came from my grandpa. The fully charged slide of six charges inserts in the front below the muzzle and it ejects out the rear of the Modial after being fired. I believe the lever on the bottom is used to eject (poke out) the six spent shells from the slide.

I'd like to know the value of them. They are both functioning and in good condition.
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2009
  3. MarieLamb

MarieLamb New Member

Hi - My brother in-law found this Mondial Lancia-Razzi in his dying wifes draw. I need to find out more about it's value. Mod. 1900 - cal. mm.6
    made in Italy. It's in the original blue box. Does anyone know how much it is worth. Thanks MarieLamb
  4. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

Much ado about nothing, Starter pistols, they have very little value other than a curiosity. I would guess maybe 25 dollars NIB, used, maybe 10.
  5. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I have heard also that they are a starter pistol. Also must have been carried as a defense because of the tear gas bullets. Got an e-mail from Cheap 1 about the rod being used to eject spent cartridges. I will keep my .357 for defense.:)
  6. cops142r

cops142r New Member

I have two of these starter pistols
    Lancia-Razzi model 1900 6mm 22 cal pistol . this is a gas / flare / starter pistol. Comes as shown with original box, removable slide in clip, for loading in front of gun. There is a small pin that swings out from the bottom of the grip, its about 1/2" long for pushing shells out, Box also says it is 6 shot. Inside the box it says that this pistol works with cal 22 crimped blank flobert " ballets Current Price: $9.99 back in the 60's they were $12.99 the address back in the 60's was UNITED SAFETY SUPPLY Cherokee Institute 310 West 9th St. Kansas City Missouri 64105
  7. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Thanks, Cops and welcome to TFF.

:)
  8. ozarkbully

ozarkbully New Member

Anyone interested in selling one of these, please let me know.
  9. TheGunClinger

Here is a picture of one of them. The little "ballets" in the round case are tear gas rounds. The mag travels to the rear of the gun as you fire it and comes out a little door in the back.

Attached Files:

10. TheGunClinger

Dang! I thought I re-sized it.:eek:
  11. gussie

gussie New Member

Does anyone know where I could find a magazine for my Mondial Lancia - Razzi Mod. 1900 ? Just got it this weekend at the local flea market. Gun is really nice, but the box & instructions have seen better days.
    Thanks for any help.
    Gussie
  12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Welcome to The Forum gussie!

Mate make a post in the free sale /trade section and i reckon you'll get a better response

that way it'll be up front in the interested folks' noses

cheers!
  13. gussie

gussie New Member

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm new & do not see that link at the top of the page. Where can I find it (free sale /trade section) ?
    Thanks
    Gussie
  14. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

15. carmichel

carmichel New Member

Where can i find bullets for this Pistola Lancia-Razzi mod.1900
    Michel
    carmichel32@hotmail.com
    Montreal,Qu├ębec,Canada
    Please anserd on my E-Mail