Money what money.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by nffritos, Jan 15, 2010.

1. nffritos

nffritos Active Member

Nov 14, 2009
    Reno Nv
  2. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Feb 17, 2005
    South Carolina
    I'm in no way surprised. Perhaps he donated the money to the institution that has made so many of Kanye West's sunglasses? He'd look about right in some big 'ol sun blockers. :D

3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    maybe he has to wait for the building permits for the mosque out the back for the white house, they do take time eh,

4. topper

topper New Member

Aug 2, 2006
    deep in the woods
    Did Obama ever show his ORIGINAL birth certificate to recieve that $1.4M prize? It is supposed to be shown before the prize can be awarded? YOU LIE!

5. Redhand

Redhand Active Member

Apr 14, 2009
    I heard on the Katie Cou-ric show that he and his missus gave $15,000 to some Haiti relief fund. Whoa!!! Break the bank.:D:confused::eek::D

6. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Mar 23, 2008
    NH
    Wonder who slipped him the $15k? On second thought the 15k was probably the interest received on the prize money.

7. red14

red14 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    N FLA
    Well, you have to understand how a CD works.:cool: It has to mature and accrue interest awhile to see any growth.:cool: Afterall, he didn't say when he would donate it to charity.:rolleyes:

8. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Really, I wonder if he's got the stash yet? You don't think they did the Chicago thing, do ya?

9. zkovach

zkovach Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Michigan
    As we all Know: Liberals dont spend their money.... just yours.

10. Barry's already donated the money to his favorite charity...his wallet.