Moo Ham odd was not a pedofile!!!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Aug 13, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

as some of you know i do regular radio talk back shows and debates with islamists here , or did until they realised even when they got their message out i was showing the message for what it was , lies and slander ...
    now they are trying to shut down one of the sydney talkback radio shows after one of these events

i was chatting with the head of the group who put up the "Jesus is a prophet of Islam" bill boards around Australia

( the ones that got torn burned or bought )

after i had finished talking a guy complained about how mohamed was being described as a pedofile ..

so the koran is wrong and this guy is right ??

oh its gonna be such a great week this week

we'll force a debate on the prophet mohammed and his pedofile ways and raise the subject "should islam be banned as a criminal enterprise that flouts our laws "

i love idiots like this as they just give folks like me so much ammo to throw at them and i know the only responce to this will be more death threats , legal action that have no basis and will be withdrawn and lots of publicity thats shows islam for what it is , a evil psycotic rant created by a psycho, to grow his criminal enterprise of robbing caravans and small towns

stay tuned ..

oh now the papers are covering this as well ( thanks to oscar the lurker for sending me the link )

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...s-on-prophet-investigated-20110813-1irrc.html

I am writing a formal invitation for Mr Cetinay to debate me on national radio next week at any time of his convenience

my first statement will be

"Welcome to the show i must say , i am proud to have you here as you must be the bravest man on the planet , being a muslim and stateing that the hadiths, surrah and sunna are all lies .. ;) "
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
  2. H-D

H-D Active Member

man marries his 6 year old niece sounds like a pedo to me if a man asked to marry one of my 5 year old girls he would know for sure if he was a true prophet of allah, I'd send him up there for the meetin'
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

prophets of allah go down mate , not up ..

down to meet Iblis :D and who many in the islamic community think i am :D
  4. H-D

H-D Active Member

Thats where they end up but you gotta meet the Man Upstairs to be judged and he will be judged not only for his own deeds but also for the deeds of the ones following his false teachings of hate and immorality .
    and as far as Jesus being a prophet of Allah...

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3:16).

but their book says
    (Quran, 112:1-4)
    Say, “He is God, the One God, to Whom the creatures turn for their needs. He begets not, nor was He begotten, and there is none like Him.”

Its all lies to make Christians doubt their own faith and think "maybe they are not so bad, they have the same god as us and they recognize Jesus"
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

we replaced the Jesus is a prophet of islam billboard poster with 3 koranic quote's

Quran-9:29, Fight those who believe neither in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth (Islam), even if they are of the People of the Book (Christians and Jews), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
    Quran-3:85, “If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good).”
    Quran-9:39, Unless ye go forth, (for Jihad) He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place; but Him ye would not harm in the least. [Allah’s hatred to those who are reluctant to join Islamic jihad]

its still up as we own the billboard ( a group here bought it and legally removed their poster and put up our own ..)

but the fed's are looking for who vandalised the other 11 billboards round the country .. i dont think they are l;ooking too hard though ... ;)
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
  6. H-D

H-D Active Member

Awesome!!
  7. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

''By making this remark he is asserting that God's messenger is a paedophile. This is racist, it's stupid and it is not needed on air,''

really, i didn't know you had to be a certain race to be a muslim! so what race do you need to be to be a Christian? or catholic? or hindu?:rolleyes:;)

just one more instance of the "R" word being tossed around meaninglessly.
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

exactly , and a big thing that i intend to follow , what race is a muslim ? i've a heap of armadi muslims of many races ready to call in on the radio ( armardi muslims are hated by the rest of islam and are hunted and killed at any opportunity because they have a new prophet who told them not to do jihad ) i shall ask is attacking armardi muslims a racist act , wait till that hits the air , the radicals will go nutz when we throw the facts out there , its a simple fact , if your not a sunni or shia muslim you have a 50% chance of dying by another muslims hand as they kill those who they dont agree with
  9. HunterAlpha1

and yet the shia and the sunnis are also at each other's throats, and i'm sure all the other sects are too. sounds to me alot like war of all against all.

kinda like the baptists vs. methodist vs. presbyterians etc., but with guns and car bombs
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

never seen Baptists , Methodists, or Presbyterian running through the streets crying out kill the kaffirs kill the unbeleivers like we have seen members of the religion of peace do..

seen all faiths have their share of loonies but islam teaches that to be a loonie murdering pedofile is a good thing and shall be rewarded ( if you dont run into someone loaded with SBGO that is .. if you do then your $#!% outta luck eh )
  11. HunterAlpha1

SGBO? never heard that acronym
  12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

13. HunterAlpha1

awesome! looks like i'm gonna replace my Hopps9 with SBGO ;)
  14. jbmid1

jbmid1 Active Member

Stay tuned. The great Shiite-Sunni not-so-civil war may soon come to a country near you.
  15. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

working on that too ;)