1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

More Ammo for the Anti-Gunners

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KyBlaster, Jan 9, 2006.

1. KyBlaster

KyBlaster New Member

Two men arrested for drive-by shooting
    Comprehensive Coverage of Breaking News and Severe Weather

WSAZ-TV

Huntington, WV - A quiet Huntington neighborhood awoke to gunshots on Saturday morning. It happened at around 3:00 a.m. on Fairfax Drive.

Police say sixty-two rounds of bullets were fired at the targeted home. The shooter used an AK-47 along with 10mm and 9mm pistols.

"They're standard assault weapons," said Sgt. Darrell Booth of Huntington Police Department. "Military weapons used by the axis powers( in World War II) to fight against the United States. It's a high powered rifle."

Police have made two arrests in connection with the shooting. Christopher Henderson and Clifton Ross were found with a one-hundred round magazine drum for an assault rifle.

"It blows your mind. It terrifies you," said one neighbor who wished to remain anonymous. "We have small children. Just not at all the type of neighborhood you imagine this coming to."

Although two men are in custody, police are still looking for a third man they believe is connected to the shooting. If you have any information about last night's drive-by shooting, contact the Huntington police.

© 2006 MSNBC.com

URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10763761/

Just what the Pro AWB people need.
  2. lead

lead Well-Known Member

The AK-47 was an axis assualt weapon? Thank goodness, for the sake of our fathers, it wasn't.
    I've noticed that the media has been spotlighting the comments of police officers that fit their anti-gun agenda. Unfortunely, there are a number of LEO's that do.
  3. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

It makes my blood boil when some IDIOT misuses a firearm and it makes the evening news,and it is just as bad when an LEO does not know what he is talking about :mad: . Sgt Darrell Booth needs to get his facts straight :mad: :mad: . The AKs were not used in WWII.IF the rifle in question was a true Military assault weapon it would have full- auto capablies, and not be semi-auto only BIG DEAL IF IT LOOKS LIKE AN ASSAULT WEAPON, it is still not an true assault weapon,just a look a like.They allmost never report on the news when someone uses a gun to protect themselves or anything positive about firearms only the negative. :mad:, and then comes along an IDIOT like Sgt.Booth and a lot of the Sheeple believe him because he should know for he is a LEO, HOGWASH. :mad: .WE may both be in the same profession, but we do not share anything else in common. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ,just what the anti-gunners need more ammo to use against us.For as being a powerfull weapon what about a 30-06 , or 7mm mag or 338.
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2006
  4. KyBlaster

KyBlaster New Member

This is exactly how I feel Dawg. Thats why I posted it. I think when the Liberal bullets start flying, its good to know what kind of ammo they have ahead of time.

As for these two poster children for the gun hating liberals. I hope they never see daylight again.